Post-Game Talk: Flyers @ Rangers 3/5/13 - Ryan Comcastahan and the New York Nashers

Thunderhead

May 15, 2012
Raleigh NC
Does Brad Richards make this team worse?

No.:laugh:

1256977671_coach-vs-referee.gif

Zibanejbread

Rebuilding.
Jan 19, 2013
PA
Haven't posted on these boards in a while. For the past 3 games, I decided to not post during the games and it's worked - so I'm gonna keep that going.

Hope Staal is ok and that we can continue the streak. LGR.

Burlington Bomb 26

Louie Louie Oh oh
Mar 16, 2008
Green Mountain State
The only thing thats helped this pp is the subtraction of Richards.

That's because no one is trying to force passes to him. If anyone truly believes Richards makes this team worse is simply hysterical. Before Nash's goal to make it 3-2 it was quite a flat game in general. Richards would've helped rounding out another line, as JT Miller simply is not ready for a top 6 role which is fine. In my opinion, I hope the Rangers get another center so they can put Richards with Callahan and Pyatt, and then Gabs with the other center and Miller at wing. Miller gives an energy presence that Hagelin gave last year, which I think helps Gaborik's game as it gives him less responsibility in the corners.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
That's because no one is trying to force passes to him. If anyone truly believes Richards makes this team worse is simply hysterical. Before Nash's goal to make it 3-2 it was quite a flat game in general. Richards would've helped rounding out another line, as JT Miller simply is not ready for a top 6 role which is fine. In my opinion, I hope the Rangers get another center so they can put Richards with Callahan and Pyatt, and then Gabs with the other center and Miller at wing. Miller gives an energy presence that Hagelin gave last year, which I think helps Gaborik's game as it gives him less responsibility in the corners.

I thought Miller looked way better at center than he did at wing. He wasn't bad at wing, but he didn't stick out much.

rholt168

Hen-rik!
Mar 30, 2009
I thought Miller looked way better at center than he did at wing. He wasn't bad at wing, but he didn't stick out much.

Every game he's played center in, hes done well. I'd love to see him emerge as the number 3 center this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad