Confirmed with Link: Flyers hiring John Torchetti as assistant coach. Yes, he used to work for the Wild (Fwds and PP)

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
It feels like we shouldn't comment much on this, just because it's dangerous to do so, but if this is true ... I mean, how many times is this kind of shit going to be allowed to happen? Signing homeless scrubs like Chris Stewart and Nate Thompson is on one level, or signing all the Minnesota crap as a favor to them, and doesn't rise to the level of this Torchetti tomf***ery, but for f***'s sake - is this a business or an island of misfit cronies? That's a rhetorical question, so don't f***ing at me.

@Captain Dave Poulin <3 u

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
Very interesting about the Moncton firing. Had no idea and really does, coupled with the Chicago debacle, indicate that this guy is a quite possibly the biggest piece of shit on this island of shit, thus far. But give Cuck time. I’m sure he’ll look hire some tweaker and sexual deviant that’s done two terms and who just happens to be from Minnesota as their new video coach.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Very interesting about the Moncton firing. Had no idea and really does, coupled with the Chicago debacle, indicate that this guy is a quite possibly the biggest piece of shit on this island of shit, thus far. But give Cuck time. I’m sure he’ll look hire some tweaker and sexual deviant that’s done two terms and who just happens to be from Minnesota as their new video coach.
Ridiculous.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
It feels like we shouldn't comment much on this, just because it's dangerous to do so, but if this is true ... I mean, how many times is this kind of shit going to be allowed to happen? Signing homeless scrubs like Chris Stewart and Nate Thompson is on one level, or signing all the Minnesota crap as a favor to them, and doesn't rise to the level of this Torchetti tomf***ery, but for f***'s sake - is this a business or an island of misfit cronies? That's a rhetorical question, so don't f***ing at me.

It gets better. Here's the Flyers' press release about the hiring:

Torch.png

They don't even acknowledge that he was fired, and give him credit for the entire season.

The team had played 32 games. I think he coached even fewer.

Last edited:

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
I think its the same old story. Rich people doing what they want behind close doors and they all secure each other. So we will most likely never find out. And if we find out we get the: IT NOT YOUR BUSINESS TREATMENT!

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad