GDT: Flyers @ Hawks 6:30 TNT 2/21/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
My concern with Kk is that offensively he has no shot ...Of course neither has $9.5...Butvthaisxan important point.. Hawks do not have a legit point shot dman threat ..Either gets blocked or misses the net or if it gets through,goalies easily save it.

As tivdefending I think Kk has progressed on readsxand anticipation...but at 19 is not yet...if heever will be physical in the sense of winning more battles and shovingvguysvoff pucks .It may yet come as hematures...if not since hevis no point shot threat nor creating any highlightvreel special plays on attack to suggest he will beca big points producers...In other words he may not reach thecdifference-maker star ceiling you expected of ac7th overall..No saying bust ..but maybe justcanotger guy pkayingv2ndvoaircwhen hecrealky may only reach 3rdpair ceiling.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
My concern with Kk is that offensively he has no shot ...Of course neither has $9.5...Butvthaisxan important point.. Hawks do not have a legit point shot dman threat ..Either gets blocked or misses the net or if it gets through,goalies easily save it.

As tivdefending I think Kk has progressed on readsxand anticipation...but at 19 is not yet...if heever will be physical in the sense of winning more battles and shovingvguysvoff pucks .It may yet come as hematures...if not since hevis no point shot threat nor creating any highlightvreel special plays on attack to suggest he will beca big points producers...In other words he may not reach thecdifference-maker star ceiling you expected of ac7th overall..No saying bust ..but maybe justcanotger guy pkayingv2ndvoaircwhen hecrealky may only reach 3rdpair ceiling.
I hafta admit, though he is still very much a kid I thought he was better offensively.

Reactions: scorehawks

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
The good news:

1.Only 25 more MISERIES to go.

2 Celebrini points (ie. No rosevin standings...keeping SJ in 2nd last).

3.Helped PHI hain points to vault TB in the standings.. which helpsvourcdraft slot with the TB pick...

Last edited:

Hockeyman1962

Dec 22, 2019
I think its more to do with the fact that it is almost March. The intensity is at top level and Hawks are a bottom feeder that don't have the talent to compete.
because when he came back he gets tons of minutes the veterans know it doesn't matter if they work there ass off it's only what's best for the poster boy so they say f--k it

• Haha
Reactions: ChiHawks10

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
I’ve already convinced myself that we’re more than likely landing Celebrini. We’re on track to finish dead last and with those odds I’ve also got a hunch the NHL isn’t gonna pass up on the opportunity to market Bedard+Celebrini in such a major market.

All the stars are aligning and man does 98 look every bit the generational talent he was hyped up to be.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Hockeyman1962

Dec 22, 2019
Think we will see this roster overhauled a lot this off season
players don't want to come to chicago totally horse shit organization.they will have to way over pay players to eveb consider coming to chicago

players don't want to come to chicago totally horse shit organization.they will have to way over pay players to eveb consider coming to chicago
even

This is comforting as LR consistently has me asking the same question.
luke richardson is a block head

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
I like how he posts again to correct a simple spelling mistake as if anyone gives 2 shits about what’s being said in that absurd statement anyways…

Reactions: Pez68

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
1708572370642.png

Picking on tinordi

bwanajamba

Apr 18, 2019
You’re just a weird fella. No one’s heart is broken. Probably time to sign in to your other account on here.
Check the account's post history, they used to complain about Tyler Johnson's usage in Tampa nonstop and said they "knew" the grandparents of a member of the Lightning at the time, now they constantly pump Johnson's tires here and whine about Bedard getting too much ice time. Non-zero chance it's a relative of Johnson's going haywire or something like that

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Why? He was right in that post.. A lotta whining when Bedard doesn't put up numbers.
I thought he played well and that's that should count, IMO.
He played really well. Really didn’t see anyone whine about him not having any points.
But the guy who I quoted is just in this board to basically troll and say dumb stuff. Nothing he said made sense at all.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
He played really well. Really didn’t see anyone whine about him not having any points.
But the guy who I quoted is just in this board to basically troll and say dumb stuff. Nothing he said mad sense at all.
LOL .... that one did.

Reminds of when Kaner would play like shit and would still come out with 2 or 3 pts in a losing cause.... and some folks were happy with it. That's not how this game works for winning teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad