Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_7893.jpeg

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Soda gets the start. Since his last win Nov. 24th. (Yes you read that right.) (0-10-1) (.867sv%) (4.21GAA)

Over that time span 57 goalies have started at least 10 games. He’s dead last in all 3 stat lines from above. Shocker I know.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Soda gets the start. Since his last win Nov. 24th. (Yes you read that right.) (0-10-1) (.867sv%) (4.21GAA)

Over that time span 57 goalies have started at least 10 games. He’s dead last in all 3 stat lines from above. Shocker I know.
Perfection

scorehawks

Feb 13, 2021

This from Ben Pope:
Richardson on Soderblom starting tonight: "The last four of five [starts] have been much stronger, so that's a good. And even in practice, his compete levels has been high the last week here that I've noticed. And even this morning looking sharp... A team like Philadelphia is going to be a good match because they're always hovering around the net and [creating] second chances around the crease, and that's where Arvid usually shines."

Soderblom's rebound control has been terrible yet LR infers this is where "Arvid usually shines". WTF?

• Haha
Reactions: Pez68 and Styles

hockeydoug

May 26, 2012
This from Ben Pope:
Richardson on Soderblom starting tonight: "The last four of five [starts] have been much stronger, so that's a good. And even in practice, his compete levels has been high the last week here that I've noticed. And even this morning looking sharp... A team like Philadelphia is going to be a good match because they're always hovering around the net and [creating] second chances around the crease, and that's where Arvid usually shines."

Soderblom's rebound control has been terrible yet LR infers this is where "Arvid usually shines". WTF?
This is comforting as LR consistently has me asking the same question.

Hockeyman1962

Dec 22, 2019

doesn't matter lines are all changed again another loss coming very poor coaching no continuity

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Ah yes...Reece Johnson in...designed loss by LR and KD..They are taking the race to dead lastwith SJ very seriously...

More all-starTank Commanders tonight.

$9.5 with sore shoulder from puck hit excuse...gonna be at least -3 ...pulling Vladic with him to the Dark Side (minus territory)

Soda..probably 2 defelection GA and Hawks as usual not showing up for 60 ....only competing for 20 means Either beibg down 3vorc4 after 1 period OR hanging close within 1 or even then the Tank collapse mechanism kicks in as theyvfail to survive a Flyers' push in the 3rd period.

Bedard probably getts 1 g and 1a or 2a but finishes-2 or3 (and OF Course) another disallowed offside highlight reel goal removed .

The Fire LR crowd will again rant after this inevitable...but be assured this is all by design..

Reece Johnson....sure...he would not make any other roster in the NHL as would probably 8-9 starting Hawks forwards..

Full Tank On....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad