GDT: Flyers @ Ducks 7PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Random angry thoughts:

-Sick of Ahlers and Hayward trying to spin positive.
-Larsson and Welinski are both better than Pettersson.
-Team is disorganized, effort is sporadic.
-The last two minutes were as bad as an NHL team can look.

Hayward after the game, "They're working hard. The effort is there. The execution isn't, but they're still missing some pieces."

And he said it with a straight face.

paine

Jun 4, 2007
Welinski, Larsson, Pettersson and half our forwards don’t belong in the NHL. Nor does this coaching staff.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
It’s odd to me how disorganized the team looks defensively. They were not this lost on D last year. Is it because RC is trying to coach a different style and he is simply not capable of teaching it? I just don’t get how the entire team looks so confused on D as if they have no idea what to do.

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
Lmao @ Cams post-game interview. This guy really thinks it’s okay to have the opponent have ten shots in the first while they have a small putrid attempt on goal. And then he’s confused about why they suck during the second period. Good grief.

There needs to be a serious change with this leadership ‘core’

Reactions: AngelDuck

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
tumblr_mxv3k6gVr31r4gyjbo6_250.gif

tumblr_mxv3k6gVr31r4gyjbo7_250.gif

Reactions: Getzmonster

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
My gold team has more structure.

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
I didn't watch, what are the spark notes?
Looks beaten down, like his confidence is gone. Brought up the second period but had no idea what's going wrong. Said it's tough to stay positive. You'd want to hear at least the usual canned response about what they didn't do despite knowing better, and what positives to build on.

Dude had nothing. Sounded as lost as they all look.

Deuce22

Jun 17, 2013
SoCal & Idaho
What will happen first?

a. Ducks will dominate an overtime period
b. Ducks will outshoot an opponent for the whole game
c. RC's postgame comments will make sense

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
It’s odd to me how disorganized the team looks defensively. They were not this lost on D last year. Is it because RC is trying to coach a different style and he is simply not capable of teaching it? I just don’t get how the entire team looks so confused on D as if they have no idea what to do.

The team let go of the coach for the one aspect that was always working, defense and PK, in Trent Yawney. I didn't realize they let him go till months later. We're stupid! You keep what works and you move around parts that don't! grrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad