GDT: Flyers @ Devils, 7 PM, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
In my best Eddie Olczyk impersonation

''Now I want everybody here to pay attention to #39 in red. Right.... THERE! That's defenseman Seth Helgeson. Watch as he gets pinned in his own end for almost a minute at a time. Watch as he gets mugged and turned around by the random Flyers 4th line guy Dale Weise. See how he can't even skate it out of the zone? See how he can't move the puck because he thinks it's gonna burn a hole through his stick? This allows the Flyers to make a line change. Now watch that big hit that he lays because he can't gain possession of the puck. He lays that hit after an extremely long shift of being cycled to death in the Devils end, Bellemare takes a hit to make a play, Chris Vandevelde takes it to the net and it's 1-0 Flyers! He goes to the front of the net and scores. Now remember kids, if you wanna score goals, you go to the front of the net! But this all starts because of the excessively long shift and lack of pucks skills, skating and positional play from Seth Helgeson''.

Last edited:

DevilsJunkie

Jul 28, 2009
Biggest Little City
In my best Eddie Olczyk impersonation

''Now I want everybody here to pay attention to #39 in red. That's defenseman Seth Helgeson. Watch as he gets pinned in his own end for almost a minute at a time. Watch as he gets mugged and turned around by the random Flyers 4th line guy Dale Weise. See how he can't even skate it out of the zone? See how he can't move the puck because he thinks it's gonna burn a hole through his stick? This allows the Flyers to make a line change. Now watch that big hit that he lays because he can't gain possession of the puck. He lays that hit after an extremely long shift of being cycled to death in the Devils end, Bellemare takes a hit to make a play, Chris Vandevelde takes it to the net and it's 1-0 Flyers! But this all starts because of the excessively long shift and lack of pucks skills, skating and positional play from Seth Helgeson''.

This needs a "right....THERE" somewhere.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Wait, Lappin is scratched instead of Kalinin?

Bad

I have a hard time believing that this team really puts much into advanced stats.

Scratching Lappin, sending Auvitu down, calling up Helgeson and playing him over Quincey.

Comparison Ford

i got a star
Sponsor
May 25, 2008
LA
Just looked at the standings for the first time since we started this skid in Anaheim...yech. 2nd worst team in the East and 26th overall. Tonight would be a great night to get back on track. Hopefully Gazdic gets a hat trick and Helgeson fights 7 times.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
I have to watch this on cable instead tonight since it's local and blacked out on gamecenter. Actually nice having the break from our broadcast team.

Jackson and Jonesy got no complaints. Therien is a dope but he doesn't get much play down between the glass.

Helgeson and Gazdic on the ice at the same time is a crime against humanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad