Post-Game Talk: Flyers @ Caps, 12PM at Verizon Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Jesus the new NHL.com sucks. Missed most of the game prepping for our party this afternoon and they don't have a ****ing highlights package, only individual plays. WTF?!?!

Dream Big

Jun 10, 2005
Axis Mundi
Entertaining game no doubt.

I feel bad for Giroux, he deserves a better team. :(

Its not that bad of a team. Girioux's like many other players that haven't had the whole enchilada. Iginla on Calgary, Sedin's on Vancouver, Daniel Alfredsson, San Jose's come to mind. Just the luck.

Last edited:

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Jesus the new NHL.com sucks. Missed most of the game prepping for our party this afternoon and they don't have a ****ing highlights package, only individual plays. WTF?!?!

went to boxscore and find they have removed the game and event summary pages. cant see who was on the ice for a given goal. cant get the toi breakdown. not happy

AtNightWeFly

You better run.
Jun 1, 2014
Upstate NY

Its not that bad of a team. Girioux's like many other players that haven't had the whole enchilada. Iginla on Calgary, Sedin's on Vancouver, San Jose's come to mind. Just the luck.

No, I know. Ovie was one of them too remember? But seeing Giroux trying so hard, driving the play and winning almost every faceoff and it still isn't enough for at least 1 point gives me the sads.

Hockey is just better when the Flyers are crushing it. Real talk.

moosehead81

Jan 7, 2012
Great White North
went to boxscore and find they have removed the game and event summary pages. cant see who was on the ice for a given goal. cant get the toi breakdown. not happy

All the "official" game reports are way at the bottom of the game notes; I think you'll find what you need there. Took me a week to figure it out. Not sure, but I don't think they're updated as the game progresses but show up at the conclusion. IMO the "new" NHL site is actually pretty ****** but what do I know. (mod)

Last edited by a moderator:

Cappy76

Sponsor
Sep 1, 2005
London, Kentucky

I thought this was because it was an NBC game? The national games take 48 hrs before they're available on game center maybe that has something to do with the highlight package

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany

NHL.tv has taken the "condensed game" away too. Used to love that. Could watch a game in 15-20 minutes. Loved sitting on the couch after dinner and watching 3-4 games in an hour. Not sure why they had to mess with a good thing.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
NHL.tv has taken the "condensed game" away too. Used to love that. Could watch a game in 15-20 minutes. Loved sitting on the couch after dinner and watching 3-4 games in an hour. Not sure why they had to mess with a good thing.

Yeah, that was great. Didn't realize it was gone too. **** you MLB/NHL.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
one thing i liked is that you could hear the goals on both feeds after the games. now they only let you view the team that scored feed

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I just took a trip to NHL.com to see the Nisky goal.

Looking at the scores, my lord that is a lot of wasted white space

I only see 2 of the goals. And everything I click pops into a new window.

What a mess

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009

Yes and I am going to save money next season. Pretty poor implementation.

Fallschirmyager

Jun 25, 2009
Yes and I am going to save money next season. Pretty poor implementation.

The whole new site is disappointing. The way they present schedule is terrible. There used to be a season set on the preview tab. Being in the computer field I see this all the time. Someone feels the need to make changes and goes so far out of the way that the new product flat sucks.

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
Laich has been indisputably good last two games. Hope he can sustain this level of effectiveness

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
3-1-0 in GDT now.
It took Vezina Holtby to win this game, but the Flyers like the Devils yesterday played very well. If our PP gets its **** together, then we will go back to winning by more than 1 goal.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
How to find match reports:

2zq8y6t.jpg

2bxvz6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad