denominator

Sponsor
Apr 20, 2012
Fort St John
Ghosts Beer is headed to Broadway.
145.gif

Messaging @GKJ

I am in again.

I will also hurt anyone that takes the Rangers, because I am OCD and want the same team every year. [note: I do not actually like the Rangers]

giphy.gif

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Sorry, I read the directions incorrectly.

Don't worry about it, Ted - all of us in this competition refuse to take it too seriously, anyway. For example, I have gotten jobbed by the math and calculations for two years, but I am still here, despite never getting the respect my excellent (some would say "awesome") hockey knowledge deserves. But I'm just like "**** it" and then I carry on.

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
Don't worry about it, Ted - all of us in this competition refuse to take it too seriously, anyway. For example, I have gotten jobbed by the math and calculations for two years, but I am still here, despite never getting the respect my excellent (some would say "awesome") hockey knowledge deserves. But I'm just like "**** it" and then I carry on.
I mean, speak for yourself. Last year I took it very serious trying to embarrass and belittle my spirit GM, Garth Snow. And I loved Snow as a Flyer, those over ridiculous pads and willingness to fight. But the man was a hapless GM who had a bat-shit crazy owner, in the worst stadium in the league, replaced by a joke venue in hipster central so far away from it's fanbase. I used a lot of brain power to truly mock the Islanders last year.

Chuck Downie

Cheese and olive
Jul 11, 2007
World Traveller
All participants have selected, 3 teams remain:

Columbus - 2 picks
St. Louis - 4 picks
San Jose - 4 picks

The first pick out of these 3 teams is St. Louis in the middle (approx.) of the second around. We can wait until we get close to that pick to take a second team rather than giving them away now just to take it away if someone else wants to join.

Draft will commence after the live lottery on April 9. Draft order will be based on lottery results and final regular season standings. Reminder - no trades are permitted.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad