Fantasy Sports: Flyers Board Mock Draft 2019

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Previously on the 2019 NHL HF Flyers Edition: Reread the previous 21 pages of the thread. :naughty:

Morgan Freeman: For all you lovely folks that are still watching this gong show, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I was hired by that little Keebler elf on stage. I didn't want to do it but, he handed me a blank check. It's hard to resist temptation folks. Anyways, a quick recap of what has transpired here in the glorious city of Vancouver.

It seems we have GMGM being a high roller from Vegas and I have to say he looks pretty dapper in his suits. A legendary Penguin marched his way back to the limelight and has made pretty big news. However, a hunchback little devil seems to have locked him in the bathroom. There's an owner whose to happy with all the fresh body parts and blood, reports are he's in a gleeful daze. We have several changes mid draft with the illustrious Detroit and Tampa Bay franchises. Also, there was an orange furry thing running about. I think it's called Gritty but, it seems to be the Ducks' GM. Are you still following me folks? None of this makes sense. Alas, lets turn the page and check in on that franchise from the Motor City.

2Sva.gif

Nerdy Jeff: "Well Stevie what are we gonna do?"

Stevie Y: "First off Jeff, you address me as Boss. Second, didn't you hear the sultry voice of Morgan Freeman just now? He just gave a voice over that put the focus on us."

Nerdy Jeff is flabbergasted and looks around like a lost puppy.

Stevie Y: "You're such an idiot," he said and shook his head. "I can't wait to fire you after this year."

Nerdy Jeff: "But Boss!" he cried. "Ex-boss!" he exclaimed towards Ken.

Ken Holland: "It's his call now, Jeff. Just enjoy the raise I gave you. Anyways Stevie, I think we got a couple players left on our list."

wings-yzerman.jpg

Stevie Y: "Let's go with this lad," he said as he pointed to the list.

Morgan Freeman: "Looks like the Red Wings have made their selection folks. Let's go to the Keebler elf at the stage."

Gary Bettman sat on his stool still browsing his phone. A little while ago he donned a pair of Bose Quiet Comfort 35s since they were now a sponsor of the NHL. One of his peons tried to get his attention but to no avail. The Bose Quiet Comfort 35s were premium quality noise cancelling headphones so Gary was oblivious to his surroundings. A peon was about to get his attention but there was an intervention.

Morgan Freeman: "Don't bother young man," his sultry voice echoed throughout the arena. "I'll take over from here. Any problems folks?" he asked the GMs and the audience. Everyone gave a thumbs up. Morgan Freeman coughed a bit. "Pardon me. Detroit your selection please." his voice delivered by the sound system in the arena.

Stevie Y: "The Detroit Red Wings are proud to select from the Penticton Vees of the BCHL, Massimo Rizzo. See Jeff, I just got Morgan Freeman to participate in our selection," he gloated. "No other GM could pull it off."

Nerdy Jeff started to cry. Word from several audience members was that he left the draft floor and headed to the bathroom. But, he couldn't get in cause it was locked.

Morgan Freeman: "We'll find out what happens in a little while folks. Please stay tuned."

VdTl0MDF_400x400.jpg

@DrinkFightFlyers is up. Will PM as well!

Detroit Red Wings Selections:
6) Trevor Zegras C/W - USNTDP (USHL)
35) Philip Tomasino C/W - Niagara Ice Dogs (OHL)
57) Leevi Aaltonen LW - Kalpa U20 (Jr. A SM-liiga)
58) Michal Teply LW - Bili Tygri Liberec (Czech Extraliga)
66) Billy Constantinou RD - Kingston Frontenacs (OHL)
97) Layton Ahac LD - Prince George Spruce Kings (BCHL)
128) Massimo Rizzo C/LW - Penticton Vees (BCHL)

Last edited:

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
With all the hype surrounding Game of Thrones and who will sit on the Iron Throne, the GM of Washington proudly is making this pick from the Porcelain Throne. Since there are plenty of Yegors still on the board, Washington can safely pass on said Yegors and draft Anthony "Everybody Loves Raymond" Romano, RW, Sioux Falls, USHL.

romano,_anthony_2018-09-28.jpg

@Ghosts Beer is up!

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
I have 2 players neck & neck here. Was hoping one would go. Nope. Neither is likely to last 31 more picks.

Corky St. Clair & Louie Anderson do an about face & return to their table for a last minute debate.
images

(I’ll decide soon.)

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
Was I supposed to make my pick overnight in my sleep? lol

We need to pump the brakes on running the clock overnight.

Pick coming shortly.
Sleep is for the weak. You knew you were picking after @johum7 and were ill prepared to satisfy the covenant between us mock drafters. Be fortunate our @Chuck Downie is a merciful mock-draft-ruler. All of this time that you had, and this is what you do with it? Your selection lacks pizzaz, where are your pieces of flair? Did you even alert @Morinisbear whom is next?!

#ObviousHeelTurn

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad