GDT: Flyers at Wings 7:30 p.m.

kliq

Dec 17, 2017
You know it must chap Mrazek's ass that he got pulled against the Wings.

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
Love Larkin's energy. Love that they're playing with purpose in a meaningless game for them. I can still see this going to OT and ending up with a loss, though.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Love Larkin's energy. Love that they're playing with purpose in a meaningless game for them. I can still see this going to OT and ending up with a loss, though.
I know for a fact this game isn't meaningless to them. 11 straight losses and counting would be embarrassing, they wanted to come back out on home ice and win this game more than anything.

Reactions: Red Stanley

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
I know for a fact this game isn't meaningless to them. 11 straight losses and counting would be embarrassing, they wanted to come back out on home ice and win this game more than anything.

I meant in terms of the standings. And it's often true that once you're mathematically eliminated you play more loosely and with more energy.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Nice to see the kids score. But we need to keep getting Ls. 3rd period should take care of that. Funny how Mrazek could give us our 1st win in 10 games. It's too bad he sucks.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Very happy for Svechnikov, he has a lot of doubters on here, I hope he can prove them all wrong.
and he did prove me wrong
Hope he will work hard on his skating, his bro one of the best skaters on the draft
overall phili didn't show up on this game . Trade Mantha at the draft for 1st rounder please

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Nice to see the kids score. But we need to keep getting Ls. 3rd period should take care of that. Funny how Mrazek could give us our 1st win in 10 games. It's too bad he sucks.
i don't care what we got for him , it was good trade

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad