GDT: Flyers at Wings 7:30 p.m.

chris05

May 23, 2013
great win for the wings...77 got his first NHL goal so the players picked up the puck for him...I heard they also picked up the puck for 71 when he scored scored...

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Seriously, complaining that we won 1 game? We are in a great draft spot already, we don't need to lose every game. Also, to that point, how do monster losing streaks help the locker room? Losing breeds losing, and not sure why so many are so excited at the prospect is all. We are likely finishing 3-6th worst and 1 win doesn't change that. I for one, was happy to see Svech score his first goal and putting an end to the ridiculous 10 game losing streak.

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
The Flyers don't look like much of a playoff team. Even if Elliot returns, they're too disjointed IMO to cause any damage. The lost point tonight could come back to haunt them.

Watching Svechnikov's goal was one of those moments you're so glad you follow along.

lidstromiscool

May 5, 2007
The Flyers don't look like much of a playoff team. Even if Elliot returns, they're too disjointed IMO to cause any damage. The lost point tonight could come back to haunt them.

Watching Svechnikov's goal was one of those moments you're so glad you follow along.

Kinda what I was thinking, if they make the playoffs this year, I could see Det management thinking the Wings can make it in next year if they bring back all the vets...

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Kinda what I was thinking, if they make the playoffs this year, I could see Det management thinking the Wings can make it in next year if they bring back all the vets...

Despite Holland already stating more kids are coming into the lineup next season.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Well looks like we'll live to fight another day. Devils down 6-1. Thursday it's the Panthers turn. I hope they do it. I hate the Devils.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Nice win, 3 point game for Larks and Svech with his first. Good one too, excellent kick pass to Larkin and then feed to Frk only to get the rebound himself.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway

They were 9-1, so they are due to some lossses.

But do we get anything if they miss the playoffs?

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
what an exciting game, the young guns played well. the announcers saying "thank god its dekeyser" really made me laugh :D would have been cool if he or mantha finished those chances in OT, but this one felt pretty good. Svechnikov also had a very good game, maybe he's starting to get into some sort of groove. jimmy was great

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA

The Flyers are very much a playoff team and could end up tops in their division still. The Wings are competing for dead last in the league. Apples and orangutans. If Det management comes to such a silly conclusion, they should fire themselves into outer space immediately.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->