GDT: Flyers at Rangers | Oct. 6, 2016 | Preseason Game 7ish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Konecny just scored on the best goalie in the league (at minimum 2nd best). I think he showed he can play in the NHL

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Is #1D always a guy with greatest offensive ability? And what does 'better then Ghost' mean - we are talking about apples and oranges here. Sorry, confused by this post.

Greatest offensive ability? No, but true #1 defensemen are usually at least the best offensive players on their own team's blueline. Imo, Ivan is the 3rd most talented offensively in the system today. Could that change? Maybe. I don't know what is so apples and oranges about comparing him to Gostisbehere. They are both talented young defensemen. A lot of people are quick to anoint him as a #1 over Gostisbehere but Gostisbehere is so good offensively if he produces close to the clip he did last year or better, it's going to be tough for Ivan to be a more valuable player than him.

Nice shot kid.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
I actually like Rosen and Micheletti. They're one of the better duos in the league IMO.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
I think Jake is back. He sucked in both defenders there before making that pass to Konecny.

Clever/skilled pass too... made it before the 'move' was actually finished and his stick was still closer to his body that it normally would be to pass... just saw the opening and instantly put it on tape.

Hard to pass like that with top hand so high up your body and bottom hand so close in.

HokieDude17

Feb 8, 2016
Hampstead, MD
I actually like Rosen and Micheletti. They're one of the better duos in the league IMO.

I would agree outside out Micheletti going off the deep end about Gudas last game for a solid 5 minutes. Rosen has always been good in my book, almost always calls a solid game and his voice is classic

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Hakstol switching up lines to be more normal. If Couts is centering Konecny & Voracek this year, he may have 50 assists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad