Post-Game Talk: Flyers 4, Pens 0 - Kunitz for Selke

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
giphy.gif

BTW, Pens will open the playoffs with GCS, Kunitz-Malkin-Hornqvist, Wilson-Bonino-Kessel, and Kuhn-Cullen-Rust. And, if you don't think Sully could possibly be that obtuse, I give you tonight's game as exhibit . . . what is it now . . . exhibit R.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
-------------------- Kunitz
---------------------------------- coaching staff
--- JR enabled the Kunitz addiction
-- PP
- defense
- team defense
- offence
-

Dey so soff*

Feb 17, 2017
Sid isn't winning **** this year.

Geno isn't winning **** this year.

This team will get steamrolled in the first round.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
+ The Flyers probably aren't making the playoffs.

----------- Everything from that game.

Clatartar

Dec 28, 2014
Does any body have the know how to make a kunitz +×÷= up video? Video proof that he shuts down Sid and Geno? Someone should show it to Sullivan

domaug*

Nov 27, 2011
Archbald, PA
+ the Pens didn't really need to win tonight

- Murray will probably be the scapegoat for this inept coaching staff

-- the Flyers won

--- Hartnell
---- dead memes

----- Kunitz

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Sullivan is directly to blame for the last two losses, and both Sid and Geno missing out on individual hardware this year.

All because the Alpha Male is either too dense or too afraid to demote a comically terrible forward.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Gonna be a realllly tough stretch here if Hainsey is out for some time.
Might get Horny back soon though.

turd

Feb 1, 2013
7 points out of 10 on the long road trip.

Y'all can whine and ***** about the little stuff, but that was a pretty good road trip, all things considered. Good teams play bad and bad teams play good sometimes in this league. That's the nature of the sport.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
This team could be 100% healthy and Washington or Columbus will still be a nightmare matchup. The speed game isn't what it was last year and the defensive coverage is consistently bad.

Last edited:

domaug*

Nov 27, 2011
Archbald, PA
Sullivan is directly to blame for the last two losses, and both Sid and Geno missing out on individual hardware this year.

All because the Alpha Male is either too dense or too afraid to demote a comically terrible forward.

every new game, i'm convinced either Kunitz has incriminating photos of the coaching staff or that the coaching staff got extremely lucky last year and are showing their true colors.

i think both are equally likely.

turd

Feb 1, 2013
Team was due for a stinker. We played what? 5 games in 8 days? huge travel from Western Canada to Philly.

Enough of that logic stuff.

Kunitz sucks. Kessel sucks. Sullivan is the worst coach ever. Can't forget about JR screwing things up too.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
every new game, i'm convinced either Kunitz has incriminating photos of the coaching staff or that the coaching staff got extremely lucky last year and are showing their true colors.

We'll know soon enough. :popcorn:

UnderratedBrooks44

Sep 13, 2005
Miranda's house
-Murray did pretty much everything he could to give them a chance.

-Sid sending the puck backwards on the last goal because he didn't give a crap pretty much sums up my feelings about him lately.

-They look gassed, which is understandable. Problem is there's not much relief in sight.

-The third and fourth lines really blow but we're running out of players here.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
7 points out of 10 on the long road trip.

Y'all can whine and ***** about the little stuff, but that was a pretty good road trip, all things considered. Good teams play bad and bad teams play good sometimes in this league. That's the nature of the sport.

Ya we did everything we could to win but sometimes thats just how the cookie crumbles amirite?

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Yeah Sully is bordering on Bylsma level stupidness, but Pens did play 5 games in 8 days.

Which is why we'll see GCS, Kunitz-Geno-Hornqvist, Wilson-Bonino-Kessel, Kuhn-Cullen-Rowney next game . . . :popcorn:

Dey so soff*

Feb 17, 2017

They caught lightning in a bottle last year. Every bounce went their way and the whole thing fell in their lap.

This Charmin soft team will get crushed to dust against the Caps or Jackets. It will get ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad