Confirmed with Link: Flyers' 2013 regular season schedule (posts #1 and #552). CBA officially ratified.

MrHockey1982

Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Leaked Flyers schedule:

http://www.crossingbroad.com/2013/01/heres-the-full-flyers-schedule.html

6a0120a6dde087970b017d3fcae203970c-pi

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
NHL PA voting has ended, not sure on results I believe based off of tweets I'm getting players have voted in favor and approve the CBA, now 1 last step remains

FEHR signing the MOU - memorandum of understanding. Bettman had to sign this after the owners BOG voted and approved.

so now its out of the players hands and soley is on FEHR's

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie

NHLPA concluded ratification vote at 8 am ET. Awaiting results. Lockout not over (no sked, trades, signings) until MOU is completed/signed

Quote:

No one can say exactly when MOU gets signed, probably no earlier than this afternoon but it could be after that tho "today" seeems expected

The MOU will probably include a precise start time or specific reference when teams are free to do all business such as signing/trades

It's my expectation some GMs are sitting on trades/signings that are done or close to done and as soon as gun goes off, there'll be activity

Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun

NHL and NHLPA still "hammering away" at CBA MOU at this hour... League isn't open for business officially until MOU is completed

https://twitter.com/Real_ESPNLeBrun

https://twitter.com/TSNBobMcKenzie

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
Exciting stuff.

I wonder how much "activity" will happen from the start. A lot of team / salary / player management fell by the wayside during the lockout.

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
I wonder if Fehr will just sign the paper and the CBA is officially good to go, or will he drag it out all day and wait till tomorrow or something.

I don't think there is any "dragging out" right now. Both sides have lawyers working round the clock right now to write this CBA up and to make sure it is correct. So to with the MOU. They do not want to have any mistakes in the documents, so they take some time to write up. It's more of a precise thing I believe, instead of one side trying to delay the process. They just want it all done correctly.

Brozgalov

May 11, 2010
Bucks County, PA
I imagine the Flyers asked for the 6 day break, they seem to do that every year for team building. I didn't think they could fit it in with the schedule this year though.

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
Training camp opening up Sunday 11am. Free to public. I'll be there to check it out.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I imagine the Flyers asked for the 6 day break, they seem to do that every year for team building. I didn't think they could fit it in with the schedule this year though.

Not late in the season like this. I wonder if every team gets a bye week. If not, that's a tremendous advantage we'll get

Murphy7

Drop the puck
Jan 25, 2008
No building availability in Philly, could not fit road games into new puzzle. It was a 4-game road trip on the original schedule. Could still end up with a road game when official schedule is released.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Wow, a 6-day break in late March?

I love how smart he NHL is in doing the road game schedule

during that 6 games I 10 days

they begin in Toronto, then fly west to Winnipeg, then back east to new jersey then fly north to montreal then fly back to NYC to play islanders, then fly west to play penguins.

I know the arenas and probably played a role in it, but

couldn't we go in this order Pittsburgh, Winnipeg, Toronto, Montreal, Islanders, Devils

slitz

Feb 28, 2004
No building availability in Philly, could not fit road games into new puzzle. It was a 4-game road trip on the original schedule. Could still end up with a road game when official schedule is released.

I think thats when the NCAA basketball tournament is at the WFC

Yukon Cornelius*

Im waiting patiently for Sabres tickets to go on sale so I can buy tickets for next Sunday.

I renewed my passport yesterday, Girl said it would be ready sometime next Monday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad