Post-Game Talk: Flu Jackets @ the CDC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
It’s a divisional game vs a team with a coach who has had our number for a decade on 3 teams. Chill out guys

That's no excuse to play dumb hockey. If the Caps played their own style then this would be a completely different game. It looks to me as if there's a certain lack of preparation. It's not like Columbus is doing something unexpected. They're playing the way they always do.

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
Hagelin missed several empty nets already...hoping for a Hagelin is almost like believing in Santa Clause.

You never actually say anything nice about the Caps. Honest question: are you even a fan of our team? Because if you aren't I don't really get why you post in our GDT's.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
You never actually say anything nice about the Caps. Honest question: are you even a fan of our team? Because if you aren't I don't really get why you post in our GDT's.

I never say anything nice? Don't think that's true...I'm just not afraid to tell the truth:laugh:
For the rest, check previous posts. I answered that question many times already:laugh:

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Eller has to score there. That was a grade A chance. He had a lot of empty net there but his shot looked pretty weak...

peterthegreat12

Hopeless Caps fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jan 22, 2011
Washington DC
They are losing to an AHL team right now. Not figuratively, but literally.

Also, Jensen is hands down the worst d-man on this team. He looks lost in coverage and his gaps are abysmal.

Reactions: Pomee

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Siegs looks so slow today. I have no idea why we can’t play with this team, they suck.

I'm still blaming the Coaches. The team is trying...
Laughlin is right. They need zone time. For some reason however, they're not trying to establish zone time or posssession but to outpace Columbus. Curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad