Florida vs Ottawa - March 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensrule

Aug 30, 2007
I'm watching WM but can't enjoy it to the fullest because of the Sens losing =( lol.

ColinM

Dec 14, 2004
Halifax
On the positive side, if they win all remaining games, they will have 100 points, and that should get in. Still not panic yet, people predicted they would need 95 points to get in, 9 points to go, meaning win 4 of 7, and another OT loss, that is doable. Let the team re-group and see what happens.

I agree. After the lose in the Bruins game 3 weeks ago we were demoralized. After the win against San jose last week we felt unbeatable once we were briefly in 8th. There is still time for another swing.

Iamok

Oct 20, 2010
The guys are out of gas, you can call it an excuse, but it seems pretty evident in watching their play. Whether they get over it or not remains to be seen, but these guys have given it their all and that's all we can ask for. It's amazing how 3 losses and suddenly this place returns to the same ****hole as back when we were in a lottery pick.

Are you ever positive?

Nevermind the fact that we've been clutch over the entire course of that ridiculous winning streak, but losing these past 3 games suddenly means we're a bunch of choke artists.

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
Nevermind the fact that we've been clutch over the entire course of that ridiculous winning streak, but losing these past 3 games suddenly means we're a bunch of choke artists.

I'm only really upset about this game because of last night. If we lose to Rangers, beat the leafs then lost to the Panthers then it's not such a big deal.

After that meltdown last night, they HAD to win tonight.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
I blame the following

Hammond for vezina thread
Cameron for adams thread
all 20 of the senators playoff push thread
the 6 Karlsson threads.

Karma is a ***** .

Well that-and Rick Chiarelli for the whole Sens Mile fiasco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad