Florida vs Ottawa - March 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.

esdoorn

Nov 14, 2006
70 40
Heading to the game today with my son and am looking forward to it!

I won't speculate as to what players will be playing, will just say that win or lose, this team has been on an incredible run the last month and a half and have really shown some character! Keep the chin up Sens Nation!!

May the force be with us on Star Wars night!!

Last edited:

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Have fun at the game. After last night this has to be a must win for us and hopefully Boston loses vs. Carolina.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
10996524_10153134578114477_3122923072756660229_n.jpg

BigBush*

Gonna go grab a burger so that Ottawa starts winning again.
Ottawas gonna light the panthers up

Last edited by a moderator:

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
I'm glad we have a game this afternoon. I don't want to think, talk, or write about yesterday's game any longer.

Side note: Man, "casual fans" are annoying. My facebook blew up last night with people screaming and crying to get Hammond, our savior, in there over Andy. One can be as casual or as fringe a fan as they want, the support for the team is still great to have, but do they all have to be so god damned opinionated on a subject they just know absolutely nothing about?
/rant

Derivation

Jan 4, 2010
I'm glad we have a game this afternoon. I don't want to think, talk, or write about yesterday's game any longer.

Side note: Man, "casual fans" are annoying. My facebook blew up last night with people screaming and crying to get Hammond, our savior, in there over Andy. One can be as casual or as fringe a fan as they want, the support for the team is still great to have, but do they all have to be so god damned opinionated on a subject they just know absolutely nothing about?
/rant

Agreed. Hammond was in net on Thursday and showed signs of wear and tear.

Cameron needs to amp the system up a little and not have the guys sit back constantly. Last nights game looked like 2 teams fighting for McDavid. Ottawa better light a fire under their ass quick if they want any chance at a wildcard spot in these final 2 weeks.

booger

Oct 5, 2009
Oakville
Is Hammond starting? I really hope Anderson starts. Wasn't his fault we lost last night and we really need to get him going.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Is Hammond starting? I really hope Anderson starts. Wasn't his fault we lost last night and we really need to get him going.

For anderson, On a back to back after his first start in a while? Maybe. I hope he plays but i wouldnt be suprised if he doesn't

booger

Oct 5, 2009
Oakville
For anderson, On a back to back after his first start in a while? Maybe. I hope he plays but i wouldnt be suprised if he doesn't

He hasn't played for what, two months? I don't think back-to-back would hurt him, at least not stamina-wise. Might really help him get into a rhythm. Not just him either. The rest of the team needs to get used to his playstyle as well.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
I had a bad feeling about the last two games and we lost those ones :(

Feeling slightly optimistic about this one, the boys have to be exceptionally embarrassed after last night and will come out with fire tonight.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
He hasn't played for what, two months? I don't think back-to-back would hurt him, at least not stamina-wise. Might really help him get into a rhythm. Not just him either. The rest of the team needs to get used to his playstyle as well.

Ok, i just thought not playing would cause a sore next day and tough back to back game. I want him to play, just seemed like he would have a little tiredness. Thanks for your response

esdoorn

Nov 14, 2006
70 40
Ok, i just thought not playing would cause a sore next day and tough back to back game. I want him to play, just seemed like he would have a little tiredness. Thanks for your response

He should have all the stamina in the world after sitting on his butt for the last two months!

I agree with others that he plays well against the Cats! Toss him back in there and hope and pray the team in front of him plays much better than the last couple of games.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
So what is the Star Wars equivalent of panthers? I need to get into that mindset.

And don't tell me it's Ewoks. That's unacceptable.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
Ian Mendes ‏@ian_mendes 4m4 minutes ago
I say this without exaggeration: This is the biggest game the Sens have ever played against the Panthers at 5pm on a Sunday.

i think this sums it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad