Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Do we have any idea of what the lines will be? I'm finishing the GDT right now

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
Man, I love PMac but some of these lineup decisions are... weird.

Nothing more unusual than Methot sitting last night.

Maybe the flu has a bearing on this game though.

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
Kassian and Methot are in.
OverRustle.png

Whippet

Feb 6, 2013
Hahaha Kassian :laugh:

At least Methot is in. Hopefully Corvo gets his **** together even if the second goal wasn't his fault.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
OT: Not sure if it's just my rig but this 47 Ronin pop up movie ad every page change is really a treat...will do my best not to see it.

Hossa18

Jan 20, 2008
Don't think Kassian gives us the best chance to win and I don't think Wiercioch should come out of the lineup. Could we please try these lines tonight:

MacArthur- Turris- Ryan
Michalek- Spezza- Zibanejad
Greening- Pageau- Condra
Kassian- Smith- Neil

Methot- Karlsson
Phillips- Ceci
Cowen- Corvo

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Bruce garrioch:
Expect Zack Smith to skate on the right side of Jason Spezza and Clarke MacArthur

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
I think this team is in trouble, and it really really sucks.
Maclean says to the media that the team lacks leadership. That's a pretty bold statement to make, even if it is obviously true. This is the sort of last ditch move that a coach makes to save his job.
Lehner says they are too non-chalant.
Maclean's ridiculous line juggling. Bobby Ryan getting 12 minutes of ice time? Not going out for power plays? Condra getting 16+ minutes? What the actual **** is going on?

I've been quiet for the season so far but I find myself disagreeing with Maclean on many of his decisions. Yes, he won the Jack Adams, but his decisions this year sure arent' leading to any results, so what's his deal then? Blame needs to be shared, but he cannot be held above the blame becuase he won an award. He's been markedly sub-standard in my opinion this season.

I've had this conversation a few times now, and no other name has come up.
In recent memory...say since 2000, Kassian is the worst player to suit up for the Sens. McGrattan was a better fighter and a better skater.
Konopka won faceoffs. More of a wrestler than a fighter.
Francis Lessard could actually skate decently well and went all out each shift to lay big hits.
Kassian is the worst skater ever. Way behind the play, so he's too late to deliver any hits, and he's not really a great fighter. He's just good at not getting tagged by a heavy punch. His puck skills are brutal as well.

But hey, let's put him in. What a joke.

Tampacuseforever

Nov 3, 2012
Poor Conacher, Gryba, and Weircioch IMO screwing around with rookies when our veterans (leadership) is the problem, sure sends the wrong message. Bet all three are hoping to be traded out of this mess !!!

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Wiercioch sets up Michalek for a beuty last night, and sits now, while corvo had an horrible game, but seeing how Maclean has fallen for corvo, i don't think he sits anymore. It is unfortunate. Conacher wen't three straight games with an assist looks to be finally finding his game, but has to sit because the BIG BAD PANTHERS are coming to town. GMAB

Spez

Feb 14, 2013
So if we win and the leafs lose does this board go from panic to yeah baby we're going to be in the playoffs is the big question? It wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Hossa18

Jan 20, 2008
Bruce garrioch:
Expect Zack Smith to skate on the right side of Jason Spezza and Clarke MacArthur

Someone wake me up when this nightmare is over......That means that Zibanejad will be playing centre again......How the hell are lines supposed to gel this way.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
Bruce garrioch:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

and you wonder why we aren't close to being 'elite'

Smith in the top 6 is embarrassing nothing will change till we find another winger

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

and you wonder why we aren't close to being 'elite'

Smith in the top 6 is embarrassing nothing will change till we find another winger

I am honestly starting to wonder if Maclean is trying to send a message to management that this team desperately needs another top 6 player. Well at least that is what i am hoping.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
So if we win and the leafs lose does this board go from panic to yeah baby we're going to be in the playoffs is the big question? It wouldn't surprise me one bit.

some will, but most will know that the Sens will just lose on Saturday vs. Phoenix in some sort of hilariously embarrassing fashion.

Two consecutive wins? That's not how this team rolls!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad