GDT: Florida Panthers vs. Montreal Canadiens 11/15/16 7:30pm EST RDS, SNE, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
WTF is Hanley still doing in the NHL? Only time I noticed him was when he made Montoya lose his stick last game.

Give me Pateryn!

Habs4ev*

Dec 18, 2015
I think a lot of people are failing to see how difficult our schedule is going to get. We have our California trip which our team never seems to walk out with anymore then 2-3 points at the end of the month and around Christmas, we have a ton of back to back games and long road trips going all the way threw until March. We've never been good in western Canada either which comes at the end of the season. We have to pot as many points as possible now just to give ourselves a chance at the playoffs. With so many back to back games, Montoya is going to get a decent workload so we can't just solely rely on goaltending.

excellent points, and what i failed to mention, so far the schedule has been heavily in our favour, it won't be like that for much longer

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
I think a lot of people are failing to see how difficult our schedule is going to get. We have our California trip which our team never seems to walk out with anymore then 2-3 points at the end of the month and around Christmas, we have a ton of back to back games and long road trips going all the way threw until March. We've never been good in western Canada either which comes at the end of the season. We have to pot as many points as possible now just to give ourselves a chance at the playoffs. With so many back to back games, Montoya is going to get a decent workload so we can't just solely rely on goaltending.

I'm pretty sure most of us have already figured that we won't be ending the season with a 67-10-5 record...

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
Is Hanley any good? I can't watch the games since I'm in Finland and only see the replays, in which he obviously doesn't show often.

He wasn't bad the first couple of games at home since he could be matched up against weaker lines, versus Chicago he was bad though.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
So Flynn's still out? so weak... more DD for us!! :( :(

And no Rads? Meh...

Wait...
DD subbing in for Flynn has a bigger impact than Radulov not playing?

The kindest word that can be used to describe that position is "unreasonable".

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Wait -- you said Price's 'flu' was a coverup and he'd be out months! And you also said he'd never be close to the goalie he was before!

I'm getting it now... you predict the opposite of what actually happens. Great news! Based on your post we're Cup-bound!

Bravo sir!!

Bravo!!:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad