GDT: Florida Panthers vs. Montreal Canadiens 11/15/16 7:30pm EST RDS, SNE, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Now I want Renaud Lavoie to tweet a completely different lineup and then Amanda Stein another one just to mess with everyone.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Leave the top 9 as was , maybe put carr with galchenyuk and byron?

too bad our 4th line is total garbage now tho

flynn and mitchell work well together there just no denying it, having desharnais in the bottom 6 just seriously cripples our team, god it kills me

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003

flynn and mitchell work well together there just no denying it, having desharnais in the bottom 6 just seriously cripples our team, god it kills me

Yeah, well we can't have a healthy lineup all the time. If Matteau would have woken up, maybe he'd be the 13th forward ready to play a role now. Maybe if DLR would be a good prospect, he'd be willing to jump in. At this point, DD is there 'cause nobody else can't do the job.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Good news about Pateryn. I really don't get the benching either. Guy's been more than solid in our zone and has developed a nice offensive upside. He's big & strong, can skate well, has a great shot, and has done cartwheels to improve his mental game year after year. His mistakes are no more numerous or worse than almost any of our d-men.

Jul 6, 2016

Most teams don't use their fourth line more than 7-8 minutes per game. Habs can survive few games without playing their 4th line 10-12 minutes. Flynn and Lehkonen will be back soon.

I am more interested by the top-9 production. We got two lines that work quite good and the Plekky line which is iffy.

For tonight's game, Gally should go back on Galchy's line, not Terry.

VirginiaMtlExpat

Second most interesting man in the world.
Aug 20, 2003
Norfolk, VA
www.odu.edu
Good news about Pateryn. I really don't get the benching either. Guy's been more than solid in our zone and has developed a nice offensive upside. He's big & strong, can skate well, has a great shot, and has done cartwheels to improve his mental game year after year. His mistakes are no more numerous or worse than almost any of our d-men.

Cartwheels help with that? I'll give it a try. :skeptic:

On a serious note, they really could have used the center depth that Eller gave them. At the very least, he would be a serviceable 4C.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Amazing how ordinary this team looks when one key guy is out.

Also somewhat concerned about the back end. Not much depth

Crescent Street

Saturday Nite Hockey
Sep 19, 2004
Long Island
10-0 at home.
Price.
Panthers can't get anything going on the road.

Vegas sets MTL money line at -140.

What?

Other than the Panthers having good historical success vs the Habs, what is the story with this line?

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Amazing how ordinary this team looks when one key guy is out.

Also somewhat concerned about the back end. Not much depth

Radulov, Lehkonen, and Flynn are out. All players that would have been in the lineup.
And our strength was never supposed to be our offense, but our defense + goaltending.

We got Redmond, Barberio, and Hanley as 7th, 8th, and 9th defenseman. Thats some solid depth there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad