Florida Panthers Fantasy Football League

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Is everyone in our draft going to be present for draft day? Cause autopicking sucks

I think I'm going to have to use auto-pick unfortunately...I'll be away that day.

If you guys want someone who can actually draft that day, I'm fine if you find a replacement because I understand autopick kinda sucks.

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012
Hey guys, We have an ongoing fantasy football league of hockeyforums members (this will be its second year) and we have some teams available if anyone is looking to add another keeper league to their stable

You can keep any two players and it's standard scoring. The live draft is scheduled for 7:30 on Sept 2nd. Just shoot me a PM if you're interested in one of the teams.

Potential keepers as follows...

Team #1

A.J Green
Steve Smith (Car)
Drew Brees
Larry Fitzgerald
Reggie Bush

Team #2

Aaron Rodgers
Demarco Murray
Marshawn Lynch
Wes Welker
Torrey Smith

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
weird, i set my pre-draft rankings but it didn't pick using my rankings...? otherwise I would've picked up david wilson in the 3rd round! And I wouldn't have drafted Andre Brown....

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Your team is friggin solid man, I'll be shocked if I win. Need a monster game from Peyton, while staying away from your TE, lol.

Good luck brother.

Im expecting to win, but knowing how things have gone in the past, I wouldnt be surprised with a L. Peyton scares me, but if he has a big game, while targeting Thomas often, Im cool with that. The problem I have is, the guy Im going against in my other league final, has Charles and Gordon as well. I want them to do good enough to win this league, but not good enough to help my competition in the other league :laugh: Win or lose, its all for fun, but I would like the bragging rights lol. Good luck!

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
I was declared the winner in the morning, now Laus is declared the winner, but the scores from the San Fran D and K Dawson arent in the scorecard, so I dont know if its a glitch or something. Close game though.

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
No, the app and now the site says it's you, good win buddy. Was a good season, but unfortunately Peyton's record setting day couldn't get the job done for me.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Yeah, it was a close game. At least I got one of my two championships. I had the better team in the other league as well, but man did my top players stink up the joint this past weekend. Look forward to doing this again next year.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I'll be looking to sign up this upcoming season.

Like any other year, I would've had half my roster of New York Giants LMAO!

Tyler Durden

Sep 18, 2009
Hey everyone, I hope we get the annual Florida Panthers Fantasy Football League going again for the 2014 NFL season.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
I'm in too. send invites commish!

And just a reminder, I'll probably start setting up the Hockey fantasy around mid to late August so we can draft mid September.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I'm in too. send invites commish!

And just a reminder, I'll probably start setting up the Hockey fantasy around mid to late August so we can draft mid September.

Who IS football commish? Apologies for forgetting.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00