Florida Panthers Fantasy Football League

NJ_CATS_FAN

We Dont Suck Anymore
Mar 21, 2006
N.J.
10 teams are now signed up. The final 2 spots have been PM'd and Im just waiting for them to respond to me with their email addresses so they can be sent the link to the league page to sign up.

Panthers Rock

Rebuild 10.0
Apr 17, 2006
Winter Springs, FL
I'm on the fence this year about how much I care about fantasy football. Definitely going to keep rooting for the Dolphins this year but I find it hard to follow football as much as I follow hockey (I'm totally in for fantasy hockey this year). If you really need an extra/replacement, you can keep me in mind and PM me as such.

NJ_CATS_FAN

We Dont Suck Anymore
Mar 21, 2006
N.J.
I'm on the fence this year about how much I care about fantasy football. Definitely going to keep rooting for the Dolphins this year but I find it hard to follow football as much as I follow hockey (I'm totally in for fantasy hockey this year). If you really need an extra/replacement, you can keep me in mind and PM me as such.

We are just about at full capacity. We have 11 signed up, and the 12th was sent the league invite link so once they sign up, we'll be all set for this season.

HockeyRulez

Panthers hockey since 1993
Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State

I'd be down to participate in a hockey fantasy league too, that'd be great

Tyler Durden

Sep 18, 2009
There is still one more spot left for that one person who is interested and will follow the league throughout the season!

NJ_CATS_FAN

We Dont Suck Anymore
Mar 21, 2006
N.J.
The final roster spot has been sent 2 reminders to join. Even though this is a free league and the draft isnt until September 1, I would like to have the league full as soon as possible. I have 2 money leagues that I do, so all my attention will be put to preparing for those drafts so I dont want to be going back and forth playing email tag, so I will hold this spot until this Sunday, and if that spot still hasnt been signed up yet, then as much as I hate to do it, that email will be taken off the list and will open up that final spot for the first response who is an "active" owner.

Tyler Durden

Sep 18, 2009
The final roster spot has been sent 2 reminders to join. Even though this is a free league and the draft isnt until September 1, I would like to have the league full as soon as possible. I have 2 money leagues that I do, so all my attention will be put to preparing for those drafts so I dont want to be going back and forth playing email tag, so I will hold this spot until this Sunday, and if that spot still hasnt been signed up yet, then as much as I hate to do it, that email will be taken off the list and will open up that final spot for the first response who is an "active" owner.

Hey NJ_CATS_FAN, I'm also doing a money league. Are you doing it with Yahoo? And if so are you doing the $20 entry fee where you can win $100 or the $100 entry fee where you can win $500?

Last edited:

NJ_CATS_FAN

We Dont Suck Anymore
Mar 21, 2006
N.J.
Hey NJ_CATS_FAN, I'm also doing a money league. Are you doing it with Yahoo? And if so are you doing the $20 entry fee where you can win $100 or the $100 entry fee where you can win $1000?

I do my money leagues with Yahoo, but not those leagues you mentioned. The two money leagues I do are one, my best friends league, and two, my brothers friends league. We always do 12 team leagues because those are the best ones, and the ones you listed on Yahoo are 10 teams.

Tyler Durden

Sep 18, 2009
I do my money leagues with Yahoo, but not those leagues you mentioned. The two money leagues I do are one, my best friends league, and two, my brothers friends league. We always do 12 team leagues because those are the best ones, and the ones you listed on Yahoo are 10 teams.

Oh ok thanks, because I'm going to sign up in the 10 team Yahoo league where the entry fee is $100 but you can win $500, do you know much about those leagues? Are they safe and not too sketchy?

NJ_CATS_FAN

We Dont Suck Anymore
Mar 21, 2006
N.J.
Oh ok thanks, because I'm going to sign up in the 10 team Yahoo league where the entry fee is $100 but you can win $500, do you know much about those leagues? Are they safe and not too sketchy?

The reason I dont like 10 team leagues is because every team gets loaded. 12 team leagues you have to know how to draft well, and 14 is the same, but two too many teams, which is why 12 is my favorite number for a league.

I doubt those leagues are sketchy because it seems like Yahoo or whoever runs them. It said something about paying and receiving winnings with paypal so it should be legit as not some random person is running and collecting. Just read the rules and stuff so you dont end up getting screwed, but for a site like Yahoo to have those, I would guess they are legit. What I would like to do one year though, is get into a really really serious league for like $500 a team. That way you know everyone will be active and is one for serious players. Then were talking about some serious payouts!!

Tyler Durden

Sep 18, 2009
The reason I dont like 10 team leagues is because every team gets loaded. 12 team leagues you have to know how to draft well, and 14 is the same, but two too many teams, which is why 12 is my favorite number for a league.

I doubt those leagues are sketchy because it seems like Yahoo or whoever runs them. It said something about paying and receiving winnings with paypal so it should be legit as not some random person is running and collecting. Just read the rules and stuff so you dont end up getting screwed, but for a site like Yahoo to have those, I would guess they are legit. What I would like to do one year though, is get into a really really serious league for like $500 a team. That way you know everyone will be active and is one for serious players. Then were talking about some serious payouts!!

The Yahoo Fantasy Football Pro Leagues aka Money Leagues, is it only open to US Residents? I believe it might be, I live in Canada and I'm trying to sign up a team but it wont allow me. Do you know if nfl.com has money leagues and are open to US and Canadian Residents? Thank You

Tyler Durden

Sep 18, 2009
Also noticed we switched from 4 divisions to one big division, what's everyone opinion on that?

NJ_CATS_FAN

We Dont Suck Anymore
Mar 21, 2006
N.J.
The Yahoo Fantasy Football Pro Leagues aka Money Leagues, is it only open to US Residents? I believe it might be, I live in Canada and I'm trying to sign up a team but it wont allow me. Do you know if nfl.com has money leagues and are open to US and Canadian Residents? Thank You

Also noticed we switched from 4 divisions to one big division, what's everyone opinion on that?

I havent checked NFL.com but I would have to guess that they do have something for money leagues. I didnt realize that yahoo pro leagues are for only US residents.

I had the league set to two divisions, the year before we had 4 divisions, but I decided to remove the divisions. I dont do any divisions in my money leagues, so divisions or no divisions is not a big deal. Its still the same number of teams that make the playoffs.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Just did my draft with members from MacRumors.com, and Im pretty satisfied:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-08-26 at 3.46.40 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-08-26 at 3.46.40 AM.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 8

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Niners fan. Just hoping Kaep makes all his drafters happy. Man it's refreshing to have a guy like him leading the offense. Good luck PB. Go Niners!

-ghoste

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Niners fan. Just hoping Kaep makes all his drafters happy. Man it's refreshing to have a guy like him leading the offense. Good luck PB. Go Niners!

-ghoste

Well my backup is Russell Wilson, so I think Im safe at QB. Only wished I could have gotten Jimmy Graham, who was picked a few picks before me in the 4th round. Id say I did a decent job seeing as how I picked last.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad