GDT: Florida Panthers @ Colorado Avalanche - 10/21/14 - 9PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chino Oscar

Jul 22, 2002
West Palm Beach
There's an easy way to avoid it, don't go there. It's their board, what exactly do you expect to find there?

Exactly what I was thinking... also, we all look at 50/50 calls against our team as bad calls... its what makes us fan(atic)s... let them say whatever they want on their board.

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Can't believe that gall of the Avs fans saying that Barkov took a dive in the OT. Knowing what kind of person Barkov is and his game I'm sitting here like how the **** can you come to that conclusion after a game like that?! Secondly, it was a blatant trip by Stuart. Barkov retreived the puck and got on the outside of Stuart. Once Barkov was a stride ahead of Stuart he put his stick in Barky's legs, then boom. The refs let the trip on Bjugstad go, but then Stuart did the same exact thing to Barky. The Avs gave the ref no choice but to call it. Such ignorance over on that board it's insane.

I rarely lurk on other boards but honestly, if the roles were reversed last night, I'd be like, "Wow, we really stole a point this game."

We dominated besides those two penalties and a few other shifts. Hell, even their third goal was a puck luck. Deep down, they know they shouldn't have even been in that game.

-ghoste

zeroG

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
I don't know about the rest of you, but I wouldn't be against trading our 1st this year for a real 1st line winger. Especially since I don't think we'll be bad enough to have a real shot at McDavid/Eichel.

i was very impressed with what i saw last night and i only saw the 3rd and overtime. the pace was great; everyone seemed to be executing faster and better. big improvement from last week. huge improvement from last year. some of the usual suspects are still struggling but not for lack of effort. it's early but i'm optimistic about the new coaching staff. barring injuries, i don't see this as a lottery team. not even close.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
I don't know about the rest of you, but I wouldn't be against trading our 1st this year for a real 1st line winger. Especially since I don't think we'll be bad enough to have a real shot at McDavid/Eichel.
Its does look we have improved. But at the same time, I wouldn't trade that 1st until we were to lock up a playoff spot (if we were to do so). Then I would consider it. Bringing in a winger wouldn't make us a playoff lock yet. I don't like giving away 1sts. Even contenders need to stock for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad