Cooke-Park/Jeffrey-Dupuis/Kennedy
Asham-Vitale-Adams

Then we saw.

Kunitz-Malkin-Neal
Sullivan-Staal-Dupuis
Cooke-Park/Jeffrey-Kennedy
Asham-Vitale-Adams

Yeah, you're right.

I still think eventually we'll see Neal with Crosby if Malkin is out for a while, and Kunitz might tag along since Bylsma loves playing Crosby with Kunitz.

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010
I agree with that last part as well. I never stayed out, and luckily never had anything worse happen. But this is the nhl...and after what happened to Sid, I most definitely want to see Malkin sit for two

**** that, i say sit him for two weeks...unless that's what you mean, than i apologize

volcom

Feb 21, 2013
No, but that was a pretty nasty whiplash effect from how hard his back hit.

BTW, sorry, but I've got to say it: The reaction from the Pens to that was pretty pathetic. Even if you don't go after the guy, tag someone atleast. Make no mistake: Yet again, this soft team has sent a message that any of its stars may be tagged without consequence.

The only pen that stuck up for him was neal.....

Bennett Brauer

May 1, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
Yeah, you're right.

I still think eventually we'll see Neal with Crosby if Malkin is out for a while, and Kunitz might tag along since Bylsma loves playing Crosby with Kunitz.

Oh I agree.

Maybe Shero acquires a winger sooner rather than later if Geno is out.

Kunitz-Crosby-Neal
_____-Sutter-Dupuis
Cooke-Jeffrey-Kennedy
Glass-Vitale-Adams

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Just the same - we give ourselves trouble against teams on their second legs often enough to not complain when we do what we should :).

Congrats!.... but perhaps unfortunately for you, REALLY far away from home for you doesn't equal Shanghai time-zone. You'll be three hours ahead.... which in my case would kill NHL watching on week days due to work commitments having to kick in some time :(.

Pfft, you just leave your door closed a little longer. Your employees won't know any different. Tell them you're doing your Brooks Orpik impersonation and that they should do as you say, not as you do.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
Oh I agree.

Maybe Shero acquires a winger sooner rather than later if Geno is out.

Kunitz-Crosby-Neal
_____-Sutter-Dupuis
Cooke-Jeffrey-Kennedy
Glass-Vitale-Adams

I definitely think he needs to do something if Geno is out for a while. This certainly puts more pressure on him, but I also think it hinders his leverage as well because most GM's will know this as well.

Thank God Niskanen is upping his trade value though with 2 straight games with goals.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Pfft, you just leave your door closed a little longer. Your employees won't know any different. Tell them you're doing your Brooks Orpik impersonation and that they should do as you say, not as you do.

Supplies.gif

You knew that was coming, right?

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010
I definitely think he needs to do something if Geno is out for a while. This certainly puts more pressure on him, but I also think it hinders his leverage as well because most GM's will know this as well.

Thank God Niskanen is upping his trade value though with 2 straight games with goals.

You're right, even George Parros' asking price would've gone up -_- ****...

Captain Hook

Jul 12, 2007
We'll see with Geno. I'm hoping the Pens are just being extra cautious and doing this because they've learned their lesson after the Crosby and Letang debacles where they stupidly put both players back on the ice after they got knocked senseless and both wound up with pretty severe concussion issues.

Bennett Brauer

May 1, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
We'll see with Geno. I'm hoping the Pens are just being extra cautious and doing this because they've learned their lesson after the Crosby and Letang debacles where they stupidly put both players back on the ice after they got knocked senseless and both wound up with pretty severe concussion issues.

Yeah, I agree.

They're re-evaluating Malkin tomorrow. I'm not a doctor, but I would sit him out the next few games and re-evaluate him after that.

Bennett Brauer

May 1, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
Dave Molinari ‏@MolinariPG
Bylsma volunteered that if Malkin has a lost-time injury, Sutter likely would move up to No. 2 line and Jeffrey would play on third line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad