GDTBasisfertigganz-crop4_zps8a71ba44.jpg
GDTBasisfertigganz-crop11_zps31e3e513.jpg

GDTBasisfertigganz-crop5_zps2eb1fba5.jpg
GDTBasisfertigganz-crop12_zpsfbb5ef87.jpg

GDTBasisfertigganz-crop6_zpsf208fb4c.jpg
GDTBasisfertigganz-crop13_zpsc8691350.jpg

GDTBasisfertigganz-crop7_zps7ac0ca60.jpg
GDTBasisfertigganz-crop14_zps291576c6.jpg

Panthers board doesn't have a GDT, so I got most of the line up from a tweet someone posted on their board. I won't have much time tomorrow, so unfortunately I have to post it now.

Game starts at 7:00 PM, not 7:30.

NeedleInTheHay

Mar 26, 2008
quite the cast of misfits on the panthers, pretty ugly looking lineup, they better take this one.

Zatch88

Im stumbling spheres
Oct 20, 2011
Johnstown
well if we lose this one we got some serious issues.

EDIT: it's their goalies NHL debut? nvm, we'll get shutout.

Axman

MoreSkilledThanYou
Feb 9, 2011
Apparently it's Jacob Markstrom's 8th' NHL game. I'm expecting some offense Friday night.

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
Markstrom is a great prospect though. Hopefully we jump out to our patented 2-0 lead, so once we blow it we at least know we can score on him.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
Hoping for some nice hockey from the boys just to regain confidence. But sadly, I don´t really care for this game. Heartbreaker vs Flyers is still in my head. I would rather we lose 3 (almost) meaningless games like this one vs Florida and then just kill those orange Pejorative Slurs, not the opposite.

Now, Bylsma will come with Fleury in net. Too late, Disco, too late. This should be Vokoun´s game. If he would´ve crapped the bed here, then OK, no real problem. Some games are just bigger.

Zatch88

Im stumbling spheres
Oct 20, 2011
Johnstown
would there be any harm in starting Vokoun again? He's gotta be shook after that awful performance. Id like to see him get some confidence back. This would be a good team to do it against. Fleury can rest this game.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
We can be guaranteed that Kovalev will score against us.

Time we had a big win. 7-1/6-0 to us would be nice with a Crosby hatty, Malkin double and Neal single. 5 point night for Sid, 4 for Malkin and 4 for Neal.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Not only is it Florida but it will be a back to back for them as they play Philadelphia tonight.

No excuse not to pound them into a fine paste.

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Markstrom is a beast though. He dominated when he played for them last ear in his stint. He is their only hope. Pens need to come out focused and skate. WIN.

goosecrosby

Dec 3, 2007
Fort Lauderdale
I have a mancrush on Markstrom. Amazing prospect that should be a great player in the NHL for years to come. But he can go $#@$ a ()#@%($# when he plays the Pens.

Can't wait to see them live next Tuesday.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
Well it looks like Vitale will be out tomorrow. You knew somebody had to be accountable for the loss against the Flyers, and it damn sure wasn't going to be one of the people who were actually responsible. I'm sure sitting Vitale will really teach the team a lesson.

Dave Molinari ‏@MolinariPG
Penguins practice lines, based on jersey colors: 10-15-27, 24-71-18, 19-16-48, 14-87-9. Vitale and Glass are the extra forwards.

I'm sure Molinari also meant Boychuk and not Glass.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Shero says he likes the identity of our 4th line. And Vitale still doesn't earn a spot?

It's not his fault DB put him out against Girioux multiple shifts.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
I really wish TK wouldn't have got a goal... That probably bought him another 20 games, when in reality he's been one of the most useless pieces of **** out there on the ice. Doesn't PK, doesn't play the PP well, isn't good defensively, and is a small guy who doesn't hit and can't seem to figure out how to not shoot the puck right at the goalie's chest.

Why can't we just replace TK with Jeffrey or Boychuk for a game? Does that put the team over some phantom Dan Bylsma rule where the universe will implode if more than 1 rookie forward is dressed for a game?

Bennett Brauer

May 1, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
I really wish TK wouldn't have got a goal... That probably bought him another 20 games, when in reality he's been one of the most useless pieces of **** out there on the ice. Doesn't PK, doesn't play the PP well, isn't good defensively, and is a small guy who doesn't hit and can't seem to figure out how to not shoot the puck right at the goalie's chest.

Why can't we just replace TK with Jeffrey or Boychuk for a game? Does that put the team over some phantom Dan Bylsma rule where the universe will implode if more than 1 rookie forward is dressed for a game?

Dave Molinari ‏@MolinariPG
Bylsma, on Tyler Kennedy: "Tyler needs to be better" with blue-collar duties because "that's where his game's at when he's really good."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad