Florida Panther jersey talk

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
If you ever think the 50 is too small, that's my size, and I would buy it off you.
i dunno, it has snagged area from a stupid tree, kinda annoying to look at.

View attachment 850475
Got this from coolhockey, got the 30th edition patch on the front too, handstitched. Pretty good other than a few loose strands i cut off.
52 fits pretty good, my 50 tkachuck one is a lil small
IMG_8011.jpeg

I think the handstitched version has flatter patches, gonna compare it to my other one

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
Why can’t I find the reverse retro anywhere?
2.0? Very limited and we again had one of the best designs. On the collector circle Panthers fans and non Panthers fans were buying those like crazy.

1.0 is harder to get i feel, i remember when it came out Pantherland had a shitload of them and unloaded some during summer for 50% off (130 or so) i drove there to hook up a guy from the west coast that wanted one.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: RogerRoger

whitefang

May 5, 2024
Iona
Greetings. Panther fan since the beginning and I was hoping some of you could steer me in the right direction. I bought a Panthers jersey during the 1st year and all of the logos were heat pressed. They eventually fell off and I'd like to get a new jersey with stitched logos. Any idea if coolhockey's versions are stitched since they seem to have the better prices vs the team store.

Thanks for any help and let's bust the bruins tonight!

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
How can they come up with this ridiculously cool crest for the 30th anniversary and only make like 30 of these available via an auction? They need to sell these damn things.

I'm really looking forward to see what will eventually be our third jersey because they keep producing great designs.

Reactions: Vilam

Idiot Stick

Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Greetings. Panther fan since the beginning and I was hoping some of you could steer me in the right direction. I bought a Panthers jersey during the 1st year and all of the logos were heat pressed. They eventually fell off and I'd like to get a new jersey with stitched logos. Any idea if coolhockey's versions are stitched since they seem to have the better prices vs the team store.

I got the handstitched version from them.
Lil differences from the one from the team shop.
Seems everything is stitched thru the jersey, also shipped a bit quicker than i thought they would
IMG_8011.jpeg

Can get some better pics tonight

Reactions: CHGoalie27

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL

CoolHockey has the stitched option but they are very hit or miss with quality (theres plenty of cases of wrong spelling of names, crooked numbers, off centered nameplate, stitching that doesnt match on ice specs etc) if you are on Reddit look for r/hockeyjerseys, search CoolHockey for some horror stories.

I prefer EPS who does the official customization for FL but they dont sell jerseys, only customizations. For buying, one of the best in the business is Hockey Authentic and it ain't even close, price is close to what CH will charge you so trust me, HA will blow anything CH can do out of the water

My Bennett done by HA, im extremely picky and ocd with my jersey customization:

1715142354649.jpeg1715142377652.jpeg

1715142735652.jpeg

Last edited:

Idiot Stick

Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
CoolHockey has the stitched option but they are very hit or miss with quality (theres plenty of cases of wrong spelling of names, crooked numbers, off centered nameplate, stitching that doesnt match on ice specs etc) if you are on Reddit look for r/hockeyjerseys, search CoolHockey for some horror stories.

I prefer EPS who does the official customization for FL but they dont sell jerseys, only customizations. For buying, one of the best in the business is Hockey Authentic and it ain't even close, price is close to what CH will charge you so trust me, HA will blow anything CH can do out of the water

My Bennett done by HA, im extremely picky and ocd with my jersey customization:

View attachment 866936View attachment 866937

View attachment 866940
Read the same stories but HA was out of stock for months in my size unfortunately.

Gave it a try and i got lucky, nothing out of whack but i did have some loose strands here and there i had to cut off. Chucky sweater is from fla team shop and my shogui boobyitsky from coolhockey
IMG_8205.jpeg
IMG_8206.jpeg

Reactions: wampa13jku

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
Read the same stories but HA was out of stock for months in my size unfortunately.

Gave it a try and i got lucky, nothing out of whack but i did have some loose strands here and there i had to cut off. Chucky sweater is from fla team shop and my shogui boobyitsky from coolhockey
View attachment 867021View attachment 867022

Looks good! It is hit or miss so theres a lot of satisfied people out there, you definitely got a good one done, they are a step above NHL shop or what the arena offers for sure.

HA recently just re-stocked, they sell out regularly so sometimes it works faster with sending them a blank, most people dont wanna deal with the hassle of doing that but when they are in stock their turnaround is pretty quick. Faster than EPS that takes 4 months+ due to the high demand and the prioritization of team orders.

Reactions: Idiot Stick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad