Florida Panther jersey talk

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
1700960592972.jpeg

Picked this up a few days ago so waiting for chucky to explode into a million pieces.

1700960598207.jpeg

Also dropped by my friends house and found this, prob still good right?

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
I reckon last year’s 3rd jersey is part of why there’s no anniversary jersey, but obviously just a guess.
Have my original Laus jerseys pictured here, my daughter, now 16 in her laus onesie that he signed. And my new Tkachuk jersey.

Dunno how many of y’all remember Rattrick from back in the day, but he’s in his Tkachuk jersey. That’s my in-game crew. (I’m Mr. Clean on the left)

Attachments

• IMG_1063.jpeg
    IMG_1063.jpeg
    153.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0365.jpeg
    IMG_0365.jpeg
    406.6 KB · Views: 12

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I reckon last year’s 3rd jersey is part of why there’s no anniversary jersey, but obviously just a guess.
Have my original Laus jerseys pictured here, my daughter, now 16 in her laus onesie that he signed. And my new Tkachuk jersey.

Dunno how many of y’all remember Rattrick from back in the day, but he’s in his Tkachuk jersey. That’s my in-game crew. (I’m Mr. Clean on the left)
Well, that makes two Mr. Clean Florida Panther fans.
Been shaving my head for almost 10 years now ( Turned 37 this summer.)

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
I have posted a couple of my jerseys here the past few years but not sure when was the last time i took a pic of the whole family together so just snapped this from my jersey closet:
1701029125446.jpeg

- Adidas, CCM, KOHO and Reebok customizations all done by EPS (official jersey customizer of the Panthers) had a new Bennett with cup patch done by Hockey Authentic which is also excellent.

- Everything up to on ice specs with attention to detail (brand worn per season, accurate material on the numbers and name, accurate patches and stuff like that) I take my time researching, looking for on ice photos of the player wearing the jersey etc.

-Have a couple of game worn jerseys in the mix, some obtained from the team, others got on the resale market from other collectors. Still have a queue of blanks that need to get worked on, this hobby is pricey and feels like ill never finish:help:

More detailed pics of some of these here:

Collection

I also have another closet with some jerseys that don't make the cut for my collector standards, I call them the rejects:laugh:

Last edited:

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I have posted a couple of my jerseys here the past few years but not sure when was the last time i took a pic of the whole family together so just snapped this from my jersey closet:
View attachment 773639

- Adidas, CCM, KOHO and Reebok customizations all done by EPS (official jersey customizer of the Panthers) had a new Bennett with cup patch done by Hockey Authentic which is also excellent.

- Everything up to on ice specs with attention to detail (brand worn per season, accurate material on the numbers and name, accurate patches and stuff like that) I take my time researching, looking for on ice photos of the player wearing the jersey etc.

-Have a couple of game worn jerseys in the mix, some obtained from the team, others got on the resale market from other collectors. Still have a queue of blanks that need to get worked on, this hobby is pricey and feels like ill never finish:help:

Collection

I also have another closet with some jerseys that don't make the cut for my collector standards, I call them the rejects:laugh:
To say I'm jealous is the understatement of the year.

Where is the best place I can buy a Jersey online that will ship to Canada?

Reactions: BabyBennettov

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
To say I'm jealous is the understatement of the year.

Where is the best place I can buy a Jersey online that will ship to Canada?
thanks sir!

I cant recommend Hockey Authentic enough, they are on the Vancouver area and their stitching is excellent. You can order over the phone (which i did) or on the site.

Wife has been asking for a Mikkola jersey so at some point this season I'll place another order with them, they did my Bennett and it is as good as EPS for sure. Their turnaround is quicker too, they were pumping Stanley Cup patched jerseys out the door in a week after we clinched the East.

1701099761055.jpeg

1701099772977.jpeg

Last edited:

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
View attachment 773600 This is one of my many Florida panther jerseys. I am going to sell this one. I think it's from a NHL street series collection in the 90s.
Not exactly sure how to do shipping.
So if someone here is interested and knows how DM me.
I may offer you a trade

View attachment 773639

Collection

Show the rest!

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
Show the rest!
Not a lot of special jerseys on that side :(

A few blanks from different eras that have defects like snags on the cloth, storage stains that can be solved with Oxiclean baths etc but I just havent gotten around to work on them.

Some replicas, by this i dont mean fakes but the ones that dont have the fight strap which was prominent on the old CCM/KOHO jerseys and on Reebok these are know as Premier which i also have some. These aren't sized in numbers like Authentics are but they had regular clothing sizes (M, L, XL etc) they are ok for the casual fan, patches/crest are not stiched so its a turn off for me, still better than anything Fanatics puts out there now.

And some random Sam Brittain jersey i bought from a guy in Miami for $45 :laugh: Jersey is not bad or anything but it is a goalie cut 58, im pretty sure it was team issued for him and never used, still has the tags on it. Numbers are dirty so maybe it sat on the team storage for some time, it aint pretty and that customization is disgusting but it is an interesting find.
1701110246872.jpeg

1701110264235.jpeg

Last edited:

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
thanks sir!

I cant recommend Hockey Authentic enough, they are on the Vancouver area and their stitching is excellent. You can order over the phone (which i did) or on the site.

Wife has been asking for a Mikkola jersey so at some point this season I'll place another order with them, they did my Bennett and it is as good as EPS for sure. Their turnaround is quicker too, they were pumping Stanley Cup patched jerseys out the door in a week after we clinched the East.

View attachment 773953
View attachment 773954
That website is awesome, but they are sold out of the sun Palm tree baby blue. I can't find these jerseys anywhere.
Can anyone help?

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA

A few blanks from different eras that have defects like snags on the cloth, storage stains that can be solved with Oxiclean baths etc but I just havent gotten around to work on them.

Some replicas, by this i dont mean fakes but the ones that dont have the fight strap which was prominent on the old CCM/KOHO jerseys and on Reebok these are know as Premier which i also have some. These aren't sized in numbers like Authentics are but they had regular clothing sizes (M, L, XL etc) they are ok for the casual fan, patches/crest are not stiched so its a turn off for me, still better than anything Fanatics puts out there now.

And some random Sam Brittain jersey i bought from a guy in Miami for $45 :laugh: Jersey is not bad or anything but it is a goalie cut 58, im pretty sure it was team issued for him and never used, still has the tags on it. Numbers are dirty so maybe it sat on the team storage for some time, it aint pretty and that customization is disgusting but it is an interesting find.
View attachment 774050
View attachment 774051

View attachment 774050
View attachment 774051
Lol I've come to the point where the Chinese fakes are every bit as good as the ones they try and pass as authetic game jerseys at top dollar that they sell everywhere but the game used store at the arena.

I've become somewhat less picky over the last few years. I love almost all jerseys, authentic, replicas, and fakes that did a good job. I'll take an updated head count later :)

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
Lol I've come to the point where the Chinese fakes are every bit as good as the ones they try and pass as authetic game jerseys at top dollar that they sell everywhere but the game used store at the arena.

I've become somewhat less picky over the last few years. I love almost all jerseys, authentic, replicas, and fakes that did a good job. I'll take an updated head count later :)
Quality has gone down the drain since Reebok started releasing the Premier jerseys and stopped giving people the option to get Made in Canada jerseys like they used to be. Luckily the Reebok Edge, which was On Ice/Team only, slowly started showing up around on the resale market back then.

Adidas then stepped in with all the made in Indonesia stuff, man side by side an adidas MiC is on another level and i think they could absosulety sell those for more and people would buy it. Lets not even talk about Fanatics who is taking over the jersey deal next season, i think thats when i retire from this hobby:laugh:

Reactions: CHGoalie27

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Off topic:

My son turns 7 in three weeks. He is playing hockey for the first time this year, doing pretty good. He's big, and a good skater. Just doesn't know the hockey concept and rules. He is in the midst of choosing a team that he likes.

Likes the logos of the:

:wings:sharks:pens

He likes the :panthers as well, because I like them.

When I was a kid, I chose my own team because I had no hockey influence in my house. I chose the Panthers because the logo was cool. The colours were perfect primary and they had instant success.

So I want to get him his own jersey and let him pick a team. I will always buy him Panthers stuff, that's a given.

But I'm watching the Sharks play tonight, and those whites they are wearing are really crispy.

I'm thinking I'm getting him a Duclair #10 Sharks jersey.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad