Florida Panther jersey talk

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Off topic:

My son turns 7 in three weeks. He is playing hockey for the first time this year, doing pretty good. He's big, and a good skater. Just doesn't know the hockey concept and rules. He is in the midst of choosing a team that he likes.

Like the logos of the:

:wings:sharks:pens

He likes the :panthers as well, because I like them.

When I was a kid I chose my own team because I had no hockey influence in my house. I chose the Panthers because the logo was cool. The colours were perfect primary and they had

instant success.

So I want to get him his own jersey and let him pick a team. I will always buy him Panthers stuff, that's a given.

But I'm watching the Sharks play tonight, and those whites they are wearing are really crispy.

I'm thinking I'm getting him a Duclair #10 Sharks jersey.
Kinda reminds me of when i liked the lightning cause i thought their logo was cool when picking a team to face @ShootIt in some old ass nhl game way back.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Off topic:

My son turns 7 in three weeks. He is playing hockey for the first time this year, doing pretty good. He's big, and a good skater. Just doesn't know the hockey concept and rules. He is in the midst of choosing a team that he likes.

Likes the logos of the:

When I was a kid, I chose my own team because I had no hockey influence in my house. I chose the Panthers because the logo was cool. The colours were perfect primary and they had instant success.

So I want to get him his own jersey and let him pick a team. I will always buy him Panthers stuff, that's a given.

But I'm watching the Sharks play tonight, and those whites they are wearing are really crispy.

If anyone knows where I can buy these white Jerseys from, Duclair or not, I would appreciate a link.
I am inebriated enough right now, I would buy one.

Friedlander71

Oct 2, 2023
Lol I've come to the point where the Chinese fakes are every bit as good as the ones they try and pass as authetic game jerseys at top dollar that they sell everywhere but the game used store at the arena.

I've become somewhat less picky over the last few years. I love almost all jerseys, authentic, replicas, and fakes that did a good job. I'll take an updated head count later :)
I don't mind knockoffs but as long as they look decent. I've seen some that look really bad. Would you happen to know where to look for decent fake jerseys? Thanks

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
This is my jersey collection although I’m selling some of them lol

IMG_6193.jpeg
IMG_6192.jpeg
IMG_6191.jpeg
IMG_6189.jpeg
IMG_6166.jpeg
IMG_6176.jpeg
IMG_6183.jpeg
IMG_6188.jpeg

VerhaegheAintAverage

I'm gonna need Verhaeghe to do Verhaeghe things.
Jul 23, 2009
UK
Once had a fake version of one of the Reebok ones customised with Jagr (please don't judge me - they are not easy or cheap to get here :().

I sold it cheaply on eBay as a non-authentic 'fan jersey' and discovered a couple of months later that someone was trying to flip it for five times what I sold it for.

I was watching the highlights of the Penguins game and nearly fell off my chair during a goal celebration when the cameras zoom in on a guy wearing it!!!! I will never get away from the damn thing :laugh:

Will post my (real) ones when I get a moment to organise them for a photo.

scholl

Jun 26, 2019
Helsinki, Finland
I was watching the highlights of the Penguins game and nearly fell off my chair during a goal celebration when the cameras zoom in on a guy wearing it!!!! I will never get away from the damn thing :laugh:
I had once an experience like that. I sold one hockey jersey by mail. So I didn't see the guy who bought it. Then one Saturday I was in a bus that drove past the Ice Hall and saw a man walking to attend a game wearing that jersey that I had sold.

When it comes to current Panthers jerseys, I don't like them very much. I wanted the reverse retro because in my opinion it looks absolutely amazing. They didn't, however, offer any Lundell jerseys at least here in Europe. So I waited and then they were sold out. It's crazy because when I buy football jerseys of Germany or Bayern München, I can choose any player. Panthers and Adidas sell only Barkov and Tkachuk.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Just search for what you’re looking for and there might be a couple that are showing the same thing but look at the seller’s reviews. Best reviewed seller is what I’d look for.
sir, your opinion on this matter is invalid for a week starting today!
Yeah. I've seen some fakes that the patches seem small compared to others that is throws off the look of the jersey.
The only acceptable panthers fakes to me are latest RRs. Only real difference to me is the fight strap

• Haha
Reactions: Panteras

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Off topic:

Likes the logos of the:

When I was a kid, I chose my own team because I had no hockey influence in my house. I chose the Panthers because the logo was cool. The colours were perfect primary and they had instant success.

Just bought this tonight

Drunk

Reactions: CHGoalie27

Idiot Stick

Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
i know at the arena they can add patches but anywhere else up north in the palm beach area that can add some?
Want to add the Alternate and the stanley cup logo to mine

ANFTL17

Oct 22, 2022
Florida
i know at the arena they can add patches but anywhere else up north in the palm beach area that can add some?
Want to add the Alternate and the stanley cup logo to mine
if you have the patch all you really need to do is iron it on. The arena just uses a heat press to heat seal them on. Cover the patch with a wash cloth or something and use an iron and that should do the trick. That or call any of the rinks in your area and see if they have a heat press and will do it for you

VerhaegheAintAverage

I'm gonna need Verhaeghe to do Verhaeghe things.
Jul 23, 2009
UK
I don't mind knockoffs but as long as they look decent. I've seen some that look really bad. Would you happen to know where to look for decent fake jerseys? Thanks
I've never had a good fake jersey. I haven't had many but the ones I've risked, even from 'good' sellers, have been pretty poor for one reason or another - wrong design, bad stitching, colours off...I ended up just saving up for the real thing, and I am now praying they don't bring out another RR that I really like :laugh:

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
A few weeks ago I went to the Everblades affiliate night game, they wore special Florida Panthers themed jerseys for the night and put them for auction. My goal was to score either Uens, Staios or Nause but the only 52 there was Staios and the bidding was a bit too rich for my blood, the other two were size 54.

After the game I pulled the trigger and got one, paid a bit more than I wanted but it was awesome getting to see this jersey worn on the ice then engaging on a bidding war so i could have it on the collection. I also got the socks that match the kit which is pretty cool, that wasn't mentioned on the auction but the team included them. Picked it up tonight in person while i was there for another game and this thing is a beauty:
IMG_0727.jpeg
IMG_0728.jpeg
IMG_0729.jpeg
IMG_0730.jpeg
IMG_0731.jpeg
IMG_0733.jpeg
IMG_0734.jpeg

Last edited:

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
I know this opinion is bias because my son is wearing it, but this jersey is sharp!

View attachment 817982
Sharks for sure have one of the best looking kits in the league and a great logo, glad they have kept it this way. I don’t hate our current logo but its a shame they haven't made the RR 1.0 or something similar as our permanent Alternate 3rd jersey with Navy Blue and the leaping Panther breaking the stick, which is one of the best logos in the NHL no doubt next to the Sharks one in my opinion.

Idiot Stick

Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Sharks for sure have one of the best looking kits in the league and a great logo, glad they have kept it this way. I don’t hate our current logo but its a shame they haven't made the RR 1.0 or something similar as our permanent Alternate 3rd jersey with Navy Blue and the leaping Panther breaking the stick, which is one of the best logos in the NHL no doubt next to the Sharks one in my opinion.
honestly i think our jerseys have the best overall design in terms of numbers and patches placement (i like the military theme), but yeah i agree that would be a good idea, wish they had more blue in the main jerseys too, i do like the yellow -> to gold change at least.

If they could just have more blue and a retro logo in the main jerseys, man id buy a whole teams worth.

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I know this opinion is bias because my son is wearing it, but this jersey is sharp!

View attachment 817982

honestly i think our jerseys have the best overall design in terms of numbers and patches placement (i like the military theme), but yeah i agree that would be a good idea, wish they had more blue in the main jerseys too, i do like the yellow -> to gold change at least.

If they could just have more blue and a retro logo in the main jerseys, man id buy a whole teams worth.
Fun fact about the shark logo that a lot of people don't know:

The triangle behind the shark represents the Tri-city/region that they belong to.
Top right point is San Francisco.
Top left point is across the Golden Gate bridge - Oakland.
Bottom point is silicon Valley , or San Jose.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad