Iginla
Cammalleri
Markov
Gionta
Hemsky
Michalek
Callahan

Sign 'em all!!!!!!

I stick with the bolded, NOBODY else, me.

I just hope Rocco wants to be a Poffor. Where's his logic in religion if he's praying to go somewhere north while I'm prayin he stays here??? Good. Consider we need someone to fill the last spot of what will probably be a line with Trocheck.

AG, the constant walk of shame sucks so so hard, and when yer walking further-across to the mall 's nomansland parking lot, it's even more harmful for the hairs on the heads.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
gaborik, stempniak, and hemsky are all rw's I'm interested in. i doubt callahan makes it to ufa. moulson and michalek on the lw. stastny for centers but we may just go with bjugstad-barkov- and goc or trocheck. cammy could be an option on lw. thorntons not going anywhere and if marleau leaves its going to be to a contender.

we got the money, i hope so much gaborik and moulson make it to ufa. stempniak too, he's the one i really want as far as realistic signings go.

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
Moulson probably the only one that would come. Callahan maybe if they overpay him ridiculously, would be sweet though. Gaborik is too broken down and would probably want something insane in length and money that would achor the team for years. Not my taste.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
gaborik, stempniak, and hemsky are all rw's I'm interested in. i doubt callahan makes it to ufa. moulson and michalek on the lw. stastny for centers but we may just go with bjugstad-barkov- and goc or trocheck. cammy could be an option on lw. thorntons not going anywhere and if marleau leaves its going to be to a contender.

we got the money, i hope so much gaborik and moulson make it to ufa. stempniak too, he's the one i really want as far as realistic signings go.

Injury prone, overpaid underachieving RWs?

The hell you want that for?

We ain't getting the SJ boys. I wish tho.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
"over-paid"? its ufa, you sign them to new contracts. gaborik is one of the most deadly wingers in the game, and he can score goals which is something we dont do. hemskys been healthy this season and stempniak isnt always injured or anything. and how are they underachieving? gaborik is one of the best wingers. hemsky is solid, I'm not saying lets sign him to big money and he'll be our 1st line rw. and stempniak always puts up solid numbers. and they're all upgrades over what we got now. upshall, winchester, boyes, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad