GDT: Florida @ Montreal 7:30PM EST (RDS HD) Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
Gally is being himself tonight. Not feeling obliged to pass it to his veteran line mates. Prust probably told him to do his thing, and thats what he is doing.

Undertakerqc

Dec 24, 2011
Man I respect Renaud Lavoie a lot for the work he's done during the lockout but I absolutely hate when he start the arse-kissing and over glorifying a coach like Therrien.

Coach Therrien his a good coach. He did a great job when he was with us back in the days, and he did a great job with the Pens.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Man i can almost remember june 21st and just praying we take gally

and here we are, months later, and hes got his first NHL goal under his belt, what a feeling

im really happy my boy leblanc and gally got their first NHL goals at HOMe in front of the bell center crowd, and i glad i got to watch both of em

its funny tho , i know he gets why but imagine :
gallagher : "so do i get the puck for my first nhl point??"
trainer : " sorry kid..."

lol

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
If a player starts at18 in the NHL. He will become a free agent at a ripe age.

i rly hate hearing people bring up the UFA thing when all bergevin has to do is offer a contract extenstion to the kid 1 year before he ever even has to test free agency and people act like it wont happen

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
With Diaz on the Top 4 and PK signed, I think we have a pretty good defensive core, just as long someone tells Therrien to not overplay Bouillon

I'm hoping they keep Emelin with Markov at ES, and Diaz with Markov on the PP. Gorges with Subban at ES and on the PK, and maybe a forward overload with Subban on the PP point, or Kaberle I suppose. I see two good pairings, but that third pairing has to offer more than Kabouillon to get anywhere imo.

wedge

Oct 4, 2004
victoriaville
Man i can almost remember june 21st and just praying we take gally

and here we are, months later, and hes got his first NHL goal under his belt, what a feeling

im really happy my boy leblanc and gally got their first NHL goals at HOMe in front of the bell center crowd, and i glad i got to watch both of em

its funny tho , i know he gets why but imagine :
gallagher : "so do i get the puck for my first nhl point??"
trainer : " sorry kid..."

lol

good one
would be nice if Gallagher scored tonight to get his own puck.

Talks to Goalposts

Apr 8, 2011
Edmonton
I know there's only limited room for sentimentality in professional sports but I want Markov to retire a Hab. Seeing Koivu score in another jersey is bad enough.

Special teams talent ages very well. Its how a bunch of those ancient players remain relevant (Selanne great example).

In any rebuild I'd want him with the team to mentor, insulate and be a PP stud into his later 30's.

If his knee dies, too bad. No shame going for the upside.

Reactions: OldCraig71

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Holy crap what a bad pass by DD, and what a huge save at the blue line by Diaz, no idea how he kept that in.

68*

Diaz. What a ****ing boss. What a ****ing beautiful human being and hockey player.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I don't like the whole "ACCEPT OUT 2 YEAR 3 MILLION DOLLAR OFFER" approach either. Right now it's a polarization approach by both sides. Subban is asking for too much money but Bergevin is being down right disrespectful.

True, but I still think that if P.K. was reasonable he would have signed already.
I know there's only limited room for sentimentality in professional sports but I want Markov to retire a Hab. Seeing Koivu score in another jersey is bad enough.

It hurts me every time I see him in that ugly jersey... I'm feeling the same towards Plekanec TBH.

Nice play by dat general!

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
pacioretty needs some shooting drills. see quicker releases in atom hockey, bloody hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad