GDT: Florida @ Montreal 7:30PM EST (RDS HD) Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

strutsboa

Jan 1, 2009
Awesome game so far! Only one game, but it surely gives serious hope for the future!

Galchenyuk, Prust, Gallagher, aka "GPG-line" (Goal Per Game).

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
I love the way Markov just stands up the blueline and pokechecks the attacking player.

Markov has always been the Montreal Canadiens. It pissed me off so much when people forgot how good he was and wanted him gone...crapping on him for two years.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I love the way Markov just stands up the blueline and pokechecks the attacking player.

Markov has always been the Montreal Canadiens. It pissed me off so much when people forgot how good he was and wanted him gone...crapping on him for two years.

He his indeed..!

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
absolutely loving Prust tonight, we needed a player like him so badly.

loving everyone really, but I've fawned over others already and wanted to single out Prust with this post

That

Aug 25, 2012
Toronto
The Gallys with the first points on the same play!

Galchenyuk is doing awesome along the boards and in front of the net. I have no idea where he gets that "soft" reputation that I've seen been thrown around every now and then, it simply isn't true. He battles it out as hard as anyone.

He's moving his feet tonight and holding on to the puck longer, he's looking good.

poetryinmotion

Jul 12, 2011
Therrien is fapping to Galchenyuk in his private office right now.

There's no way he's going back to Sarnia.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia

Agreed. Same with Plekanec IMO. Can't believe people want to get rid of him because of DD :laugh:

Great to see Markov playing so well again.

Dharvey33

Apr 30, 2010
Those who remember my thread where i made a case for Gallagher being nhl ready i think i was right. he brought intensity on every shift he was on the ice. Seriously i don't think he gets sent back to Hamilton this year.

rangers are 0-2 and 2 pathetic outing i guess Asham isn't replacing Prust he was golden for them last year on the pk and getting some scrappy plays. I think when they traded or let go all their depth was more painfull than we tought

Raider917

Feb 4, 2004
Nova Scotia

theres a lot of players i want to see traded but markov isnt one of them. even in a complete rebuild i would still want him.

GalHabsGal

Dec 14, 2012
Last poster of the last thread just says how Gally will be a superstar ... Let me tell you that you didn't see yet how good he is :laugh:

He is still very shy on the ice, but when he will get confidence, you will see a real SUPER start, not a Latendresse :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad