GDT: Florida @ Montreal 7:30PM EST (RDS HD) Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

PunkinDrublic*

I love the way Markov just stands up the blueline and pokechecks the attacking player.

Markov has always been the Montreal Canadiens. It pissed me off so much when people forgot how good he was and wanted him gone...crapping on him for two years.

Only a select few, really. MrHabs was the one i remember the most though.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
People feel bitter towards him. Rightly so. I've been one of his biggest fan, but I really don't like the whole NFL style hold out.

I don't like the whole "ACCEPT OUT 2 YEAR 3 MILLION DOLLAR OFFER" approach either. Right now it's a polarization approach by both sides. Subban is asking for too much money but Bergevin is being down right disrespectful.

Talks to Goalposts

Apr 8, 2011
Edmonton
Markov and Subban could be the best 1-2 on defense in the East.

They miss Subban most on the penalty kill. Boullion just can't cover the ridiculous amount of zone Subban can with his skating/stick.

Davebo*

Un-Editable typos... :blush:

:laugh:

Let's take it home - don't let off the gas now! :)

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
theres a lot of players i want to see traded but markov isnt one of them. even in a complete rebuild i would still want him.

I know there's only limited room for sentimentality in professional sports but I want Markov to retire a Hab. Seeing Koivu score in another jersey is bad enough.

labbyhabs92

Jan 15, 2011
Boston
anyone know where i can get a galchenyuk sting jersey? i cant seem to find any online ohl merch store is down and making my way from rhode island to ontario to the arena isnt going to happen any time soon... anyone live nearby to the arena that has paypal?? lol :sarcasm::naughty:

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax

They miss Subban most on the penalty kill. Boullion just can't cover the ridiculous amount of zone Subban can with his skating/stick.

Bouillon stares off into space as Kopecky gets open and one-times the only goal of the game. Price was like, WTF.

Undertakerqc

Dec 24, 2011

Bouillon has played too much because of Subban absence, but he is playing very well.

GalHabsGal

Dec 14, 2012
Ooooo, and let me tell you, I really really really like this new line, Prust-Gally-Gallagher.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
I love the way Markov just stands up the blueline and pokechecks the attacking player.

Markov has always been the Montreal Canadiens. It pissed me off so much when people forgot how good he was and wanted him gone...crapping on him for two years.
Can't wait to get Subban back but Markov is still our best Dman. PK angers me so much when he winds up his slap shot allowing the opposing players time to block the shot. look how easy and quick Markov gets those pucks through. Markov's skill level is at a higher level than Subban's.

BobbyFischer*

I don't like the whole "ACCEPT OUT 2 YEAR 3 MILLION DOLLAR OFFER" approach either. Right now it's a polarization approach by both sides. Subban is asking for too much money but Bergevin is being down right disrespectful.

PK can sit for awhile.. because luckily Markov is playing very well.

*WAAAAAHH* I need more millions *WAAAAAAH*

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
So send Gally down, or burn an ELC year and give him some on the job training in preparation for next year? Starting to think the latter might be a better idea.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Man I respect Renaud Lavoie a lot for the work he's done during the lockout but I absolutely hate when he start the arse-kissing and over glorifying a coach like Therrien.

Undertakerqc

Dec 24, 2011
I know there's only limited room for sentimentality in professional sports but I want Markov to retire a Hab. Seeing Koivu score in another jersey is bad enough.

I agree with Markov. Koivu time with the Habs had come. He could not be an efficient 3rd or 4rth line center.

PunkinDrublic*

Bouillon stares off into space as Kopecky gets open and one-times the only goal of the game. Price was like, WTF.

If i remember correctly, you didn't like Bouillon during his last stint with the Habs right ? Weren't you the instigator of the Dandoullion ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad