Recalled/Assigned: Florek recalled

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Good point, you're probably right.

Maybe get a pick for him? 3rd rounder? Or is he worth a 2nd?

and, if not mistaken, with bonuses this year, this team is , not sure of the term, but I think about to incur a penalty which will be applied next season to?

He`ll move Kelly rather than buy him out, think it was Murray and Peter Scheaffer he bought out waaaaaaaaaaaaay back when??? Hardly two guys who were contributing a thing, can`t say that about Kelly.

He and Kelly have a history and Chia operates with respect, I`ll wager, he`d approach Kelly, explain the whole situation to him (not that Kelly wouldn`t understand what`s happening) and it`ll work out, Kelly will give him a list of teams he`d be willing to move to etc...

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Good series from this guy. Shows that there is life after Kelly and he can be bought out to create room for King Carl. Not been amazing but solid defensively pretty much done on the third line what Caron did on the fourth.

If its up to me I sit Thornton and Caron and build a monster Paille-Campbell-Kelly line.

Even if he goes up to the press box Florek looks like someone who can play and step in when we have to cut expensive bottom 6 players to stay under the cap next couple years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad