Flint Firebirds 2022 Off-season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireBird71

Aug 6, 2015
Any guesses to whose next? I don’t think it will be both defensemen…probably one and possibly the Center Patterson

Reactions: Toldyaso

Savard18

Feb 10, 2015
Flint, MI
Any guesses to whose next? I don’t think it will be both defensemen…probably one and possibly the Center Patterson
They’re pretty thin on D after they shed the extra OA’s, so they’ll need to sign a couple from the 20-21-22 drafts. Right now things look something like...

Deline-Kuzmin
D’Amato-Petrovski
Bertucci-MacLean
????-????

MJ5

Targeted Poster
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2016
Flint
They’re pretty thin on D after they shed the extra OA’s, so they’ll need to sign a couple from the 20-21-22 drafts. Right now things look something like...

Deline-Kuzmin
D’Amato-Petrovski
Bertucci-MacLean
????-????
I'd definitely bring in 2, really curious how MacLean looks this year. If they could find another cheap Mayotte type for the 3rd pairing it wouldn't hurt.

Like Firebird 71 said, probably won't be both Grayden Strohack ad Reed Gee, but I'd expect 1 of them. Would be nice if they could convince Andrew Strathmann to report.

FireBird71

Aug 6, 2015

Deline-Kuzmin
D’Amato-Petrovski
Bertucci-MacLean
????-????
Meant from the last draft..hopefully they can get some from the previous draft

TcNorth

Jan 25, 2015
Hell yeah. Finally a top flight 2nd round pick commits. I’m really excited to watch this kid develop. We’ll see how things go over the next couple years but I think they got really good value here.
6 of 8 of Flint’s 2nd round picks have reported. The only elite top flight 2nd round pick we really missed on was Owen Power.

OHL Fan

Mar 5, 2020

Deline-Kuzmin
D’Amato-Petrovski
Bertucci-MacLean
????-????
You forgot Terry

Knowing Flint, I would say Gee dman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad