Flint Firebirds 2022-23 Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Just noting that it’s now a lot less likely Guryev returns and only having Smith will be significantly less imposing to those young rosters.

The thing that bothers me and I find concerning is that every other coach/GM had better success at convincing players to come play in Flint. They’re going backwards in that department and are trending downward in the on-ice results department since Dent took over GM responsibilities.
The sharks let a few prospects (one late birth that did not need immediate signing) develop in NB for their OA season with success, hopefully with that precedent and knowing what Xhekaj did with his OA season …hopeful:)

Savard18

Feb 10, 2015
Flint, MI
The sharks let a few prospects (one late birth that did not need immediate signing) develop in NB for their OA season with success, hopefully with that precedent and knowing what Xhekaj did with his OA season …hopeful:)
Yeah, for sure. What I’ve been saying with Guryev is that I definetly think he’d benefit from another season in the O but if the Sharks sign him, they may want to get him away from “softness” and suspensions of the OHL. I guess we’re gonna find out.

Reactions: dirty12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad