GDT: Flightless Snowbirds @ Red Wings 7:30 Fri

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Remember Fedorov played as defenseman . Do you think Larkin can do the same?

vladdy16

Aug 2, 2005
I kind of enjoy following old rivals, and gauging my respect for some of those guys. I would say that Crosby for certain has been a great player and conducted himself pretty well since crossing our path.

For whatever reason, there are quite a few Avs, Pens, Ducks, etc that I remember fondly or root for once the rivalry is over. The Sharks are the only team that never gained my respect.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
If I’m correct, Larkin’s next goal is his 100th career goal? Fully expect him to score his 100th on the same day Steve scored his 500th 24 years ago in the year that Larkin was born. You can’t deny destiny

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
If I’m correct, Larkin’s next goal is his 100th career goal? Fully expect him to score his 100th on the same day Steve scored his 500th 24 years ago in the year that Larkin was born. You can’t deny destiny
The Wings are so terrible I fully expect that idea to fall by the wayside and Larkin scores some stupid rebound goal next game and ruins the narrative.

Kronwalled55

Detroit vs. Everybody
Jan 7, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I kind of enjoy following old rivals, and gauging my respect for some of those guys. I would say that Crosby for certain has been a great player and conducted himself pretty well since crossing our path.

For whatever reason, there are quite a few Avs, Pens, Ducks, etc that I remember fondly or root for once the rivalry is over. The Sharks are the only team that never gained my respect.

I’m glad I’m not the only who still dislikes the Sharks out of that group.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
I'll just consult the 'ole Numerology formula...yes! We have a match in the time-space continuum (alternate universes/realms/dimensions not withstanding).

upload_2020-1-17_19-35-28.png

The Wizard of Oz

Feb 24, 2013
Michigan
I’m glad I’m not the only who still dislikes the Sharks out of that group.
For me it’s Anaheim. Perry showed why he hasn’t changed at the outdoor game. But guys like Forsberg and Crosby I can’t help but respect their skill and their dedication to hockey. Sakic of course we all respected.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Let’s just try to take offsetting minors all game. When we can shrink our bench, we look a lot more competent and the skating can shine

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad