Post-Game Talk: Flem

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
Fox has been in a bit of a slide.
Yeah true. I hate to say it but the guy has to do so much heavy lifting on that pairing, it'd be nice if he had a partner that wasn't so limited. Lindgren is good and makes the most of his his tools but man especially against big physical teams who pressure hard it's pretty rough for those two.

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
Yeah true. I hate to say it but the guy has to do so much heavy lifting on that pairing, it'd be nice if he had a partner that wasn't so limited. Lindgren is good and makes the most of his his tools but man especially against big physical teams who pressure hard it's pretty rough for those two.
Why do people see luxuries as problems?

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Yet you ignore the blatant hit from behind that immediately proceeded & caused Fox's stick to lift.
Yeah. Thought the whole thing was precipitated by Panarin getting mugged and then Fox getting trucked - dangerously close to the boards - by a guy who came from 50 feet away.
Butthurt team preposterously plays the victim card and it ends in just enough of a break to eek out win.
I hope the rangers turn it into more motivation, anyhow.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Fell asleep at the first intermission. I said at that time, we aren't done because the lames look that bad and we just proved we can come back.

Very happy with the result overall. I expected 6/8 from this roadtrip, got 7/8.

WojtekWolski86

Nov 14, 2019
serious question, who makes the schedule? and how has the CBA not worked something out with regards to back to backs? like I’m ok with having a back to back but the opposition should also be on a back to back as well. and make any distance traveled relatively equal. it just isn’t a quality product when one team is totally gassed like this.
Ever since Covid they've put a "bye" week that naturally condenses the schedule as if it's an Olympic season. I don't get it. Nhl wants the finals in late June so the teams compete on slush

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Ever since Covid they've put a "bye" week that naturally condenses the schedule as if it's an Olympic season. I don't get it. Nhl wants the finals in late June so the teams compete on slush
And they are actually considering increasing the # of RS games to 84.

• Wow
Reactions: egelband

GENESISPuck94

Sponsor
May 2, 2022
NJ
Anyone else having bugs when trying to type a post? This thing is bugging out. I tried on several web browsers too but it's the same issue.

Can't wait for them to get back east. These super late games are rough.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
I think the players wanted it during the last negotiations, owners happy to concede stuff that doesn't affect their bottom line.

BBKers

Jan 9, 2006
Bialystok, Poland
They should use AI to make the schedule next season. Seriously. I thought the big, new Finn had a good game. Laf too. KK24 was gassed. As was much of the team. I think we hit the pipes at least 5 times though. Halak was great after the first minute.

Reactions: CLW and Boris Zubov

Deleted member 23124

Anyone else having bugs when trying to type a post? This thing is bugging out. I tried on several web browsers too but it's the same issue.

Can't wait for them to get back east. These super late games are rough.
All good here....no problems (yet).

FUZfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2018
The result we deserved
Halak deserved better.
Panarin needs to bulk up. The guy is like a wet diaper out there. Take away time and space and he turns into one of those 5IQ dogs with their tongues stuck on the outside.
I disagree. Panarin is deceptively strong. Look at plays where he outs himself in position to get a puck. He's very strong on his skates. ANd when it's a 1 on1 battle for a puck, he rarely loses. I noticed that in his game several times last night. As well as the cross ice passes to the other team. Gotta take the good with the bad.
Lucic - bitch

Kadri - bitch

Tafolli - laughable bitch

Dube - twat

That said ….

Chytil has to score a fkn goal somewhere tonite - doorstep sitters - honk after honk - fck off .

Miller was egregious

Fox was heinous early

Vesey’s shine is off - he’s a 9 goal scorer who gets 29 goal scorer chances - get me Kane.

Good point tho …

Roll on
Agree on all points except for Kane. Think the price will be too high for a player of his age and current health.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Was the Lucic gif on Chytil dirty? Was listening to the game on the radio after a long drive home from an all day poker game.

I had the Calgary radio guys who are f***ing awful. Legit, worst radio crew I've ever had the misfortune of hearing. They called the game fine but man... they are idiots.

I think they just ran into each other.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Terrible start. Halak was great though. He kept us in this one for quite a while.

We could have won this one. It doesn't show much in the shot chart but we missed a lot of open nets.....hit a lot of iron. On a back to back where you handicap the other team with two free goals at the beginning getting a point wasn't the worse result. it was frustrating. Missed shots, posts and crossbars. Calgary really didn't play that well. We didn't do ourselves any favors and we didn't have much luck at all on anything.

Avery16

Shake my hand, fatso
Jun 28, 2015
Brooklyn
Was impressed by the Flames last night- more with Sutter's system than any of their players. Too bad he's an asshole.

Did we really only get 20 shots on Markstrom through three periods and part of OT?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad