GDT: Flams(9-9-3) v Kitty Cats(10-8-4) - Return of the Matt @7pm MST

Which Wrangler forward should be first to get a call up?

• Total voters

BRobMint

Formerly known as Hockey Ninja
Apr 24, 2013
Cleveland, OH (Grew up in Calgary)
I know this is late but….HEY PANTHERS FANS

50BDB6B5-83B8-46FB-9C7A-58C302D2C9AC.jpeg

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Hopefully this is the kind of game to get the boys rolling. Love those jerseys, Tkachuk doesn't show up in Alberta and I'm not disappointed gotta love that

Reactions: Tofveve

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009
It's amazing what good goaltending and properly slotted lines will do. We didn't play all that well but got timely saves and took advantage of a goaltender really fighting the puck. Hopefully this was a springboard type of game. This should be Vladar's net until he has a bad string of games.

Sidenote;
Milan Lucic really sticks out as the weak link on the roster currently.
- He has 1 goal in his last 80 NHL games (zero on the year) while every other regular forward has 3 goals already this season.
- He has zero fights this year. Not much of a deterrent if you ask me.
- Leads forwards on this team in giveaways per 60.
- Leads forwards in minor penalties taken with 8 (tied with Coleman who plays significantly more)
- Is last on the team in penalties drawn with 0.
- Is analytically the worst forward on the team.

Unfortunately this guy has become a liability in everyway possible.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
This is the problem... why? Why not giving him opportunity to correct himself right after he stinks in one game?
we need Markstrom to play well so we can trade him.

I was the guy beating the drum to trade him this off-season when his value was high… and I got lambasted for it

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
It's amazing what good goaltending and properly slotted lines will do. We didn't play all that well but got timely saves and took advantage of a goaltender really fighting the puck. Hopefully this was a springboard type of game. This should be Vladar's net until he has a bad string of games.

Sidenote;
- He has 1 goal in his last 80 NHL games (zero on the year) while every other regular forward has 3 goals already this season.
- Leads forwards in minor penalties taken with 8 (tied with Coleman who plays significantly more)

Always has been, such a brutal trade

Iggys Dome

Not allowed to say the “R-Word” (rebuild)
Mar 19, 2018
Cap Space
Always has been, such a brutal trade

Tre backed himself into a corner with the Neal signing, I still think we won that trade. Oilers have 3 years left of 1.9M in dead cap because of the Neal buyout, while Lucic is off the books next summer.

23Monahan

Jul 2, 2018
Tre backed himself into a corner with the Neal signing, I still think we won that trade. Oilers have 3 years left of 1.9M in dead cap because of the Neal buyout, while Lucic is off the books next summer.
We also got a 3rd round pick for that, traded it for a 3rd and a 6th and drafted Cameron whynot and Jack beck, neither will probably play an nhl game but who knows lol

BobColesNasalCavity

Oct 15, 2016
West Side

Sidenote;

Damn 1 goal in his last 80 games? Those are some pretty horrific stats. And Darryl gave him a run on the 2nd line. SMH

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad