GDT: Flams(9-9-3) v Kitty Cats(10-8-4) - Return of the Matt @7pm MST

Which Wrangler forward should be first to get a call up?

• Total voters

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Matthew Tkachuk returns tonight to face his former team. After winning their respective divisions last season both teams have struggled so far this year and neither team is in a playoff spot currently(although both are very close). Panthers played last night and blew a lead with 6 seconds left to the Oilers before losing in OT to McDrai. Flames have lost 3 straight.

Still weird seeing Tkachuk in a different jersey but was a big fan when he was a Flame. Very talented and entertaining player.

Vladar starts :thumbu:

Huberdeau back on the top line o_O

Maybe this time it'll be different.
Also season debut of Ol Blasty @Dube Dube Doo

Last edited:

DomBarr

Apr 7, 2014
Kadri and Bennett the 2 players that will make this game worth watching.

would be fun to see them drop the gloves

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Feel like chuk will feel like he owes us one after we beat them in Florida. I trust in Vlad. Keep their grade A's down and try to manufacture as many as we can ourselves. Don't make Bob look good. Let's go boys.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
This is the exact top 9 I have wanted since the season started, for the people clamoring on about call ups who do you take out of that top 9 and replace with a rookie? Because they aren't taking any of those 4th liners out and putting f***ing 5 foot 2 Matt "King of Manlets" Phillips on the 4th line, or undersized Pelletier or Zary on that 4th line.

The Flames don't need to have call ups, they need their forwards to just play better. If that top 9 plays to their potential, Flames shouldn't have any goal scoring problems, they just aren't playing up to snuff, injecting rookies won't help that problem.

Iggys Dome

Not allowed to say the “R-Word” (rebuild)
Mar 19, 2018
Cap Space
Call up Phillips you stupid cowards

I don't get the obsession with Phillips, for all we know he's one of those AHL tweeners who can't translate his game to productive bottom 6 minutes in the NHL. I get you never know until we give him a chance, but still...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad