GDT: Flams(9-9-3) v Kitty Cats(10-8-4) - Return of the Matt @7pm MST

Which Wrangler forward should be first to get a call up?

• Total voters

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
milk-bread.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Tofveve

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Is Kadri just snakebitten right now or playing poorly? Haven't had the chance to tune into many games,

Yepthatsme

Oct 25, 2020
Is Kadri just snakebitten right now or playing poorly? Haven't had the chance to tune into many games,
Started off the season looking just like the player he was for you guys last year. Then both his linemates absolutely disappeared for a LONG stretch of games while he was still playing amazing. He’s been a bit off recently, but he has still been a revelation to this team most the year. Would wager his current stretch is the aberration, not his start.

Hopefully Mangiapane and Dube’s play tonight are a sign of things to come, would go a long way for him.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Huberdeau with a multi pt night finally.

Honestly, I’d like to see a little more from him still, but glad to see he outshined tkachuk this game and scored against his old team.

Reactions: Tofveve

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Much needed win. Nice to bury Chucky a little too. I dunno if they win that game if Markstrom starts honestly. The Flames were better but they still weren't great, gave up way too many chances after the 1st.

Good : Darth was quality, even if the 2nd goal was a bit soft. Mangiapane probly his best game this season, carried the puck a lot and looked confident in his hands. Rasmus very solid. Nice game out of Zadorov, had to carry Stone a cpl shifts

Decent : Backs fairly reliable defensive game from him. Tanev sturdy as usual. Dube scoring is a good thing, keep it going kid. Hubes had 2pts, played hard, still too stationary for my liking. Ritchie and Lewis had in the right end of the rink usually so that's an improvement.

Not bad : Ruz was mostly just ok, needs to work on his breakout pass. Toffoli and Lindholm weren't top line quality, the two worst CF rel on the team tonight. Weegar some good some bad, looks too focused on not making mistakes. Hanifin mid.

Bad : Coleman useless and took a horrible penalty. Lucic well he didn't give it away much. He just sucks. Could use some games in the pressbox. Kadri also poor, not making good decisions with the puck and not forechecking particularly well either. Was the anchor on his line tonight and makes too much money to be that much longer. Powerplay was also bad.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad