GDT: Flams (34-14-5) vs Shorks (31-16-7) - Feb 7 | 7PM MST | SNET-W

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gnome

May 17, 2010
Calgary
Kane unfortunately has had alot of drama, been dealing with baby mama drama to start season and after hot start i think affecte his play. Now he seems to be settling in and finding his groove.

I ran into him couture ward etc in downtown san jose drinking downtown after the playoffs.

Couture had no problem taking pics and i have me and him doing a shot my gf recorded it not sure if he knew or not. But he was on my snap having no issues lol. He actually gave me his hat. have it at home. Obviously he was little toasty and didnt have anything hanging over his head like kane.

But kane was being responsible no pics but shook my hand and talked with me for about 10 mins, that was before he signed his contract. So i understand laying low and ramifications are larger for some then others.

glad to see Kane being respectful of fans. Still doesn't change my opinion of him.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Hopefully our 1st line D is better than theirs.

Stay out of the box.

Clear Pavelski from the front of the net.

And a good game for Johnny to start another hot streak. Conjure some Theo Fleury vs Sharks level dominance.

Win!

Last edited:

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
Sharks fan coming in peace - Theo Fleury, great player, pest among pests, hated by his competition and loved by his teammates. Ultimate respect. With that being said, Sharks fans would boo all night

Reactions: Sk8M8

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Bad feeling. All-star break, then haven't played since Sunday...rusty.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Just win, all that’s needed.
If Kane wants to be an idiot, just beat him on the scoreboard as our killer PP rips them a new one.

Reactions: FlamerForLife

The Gnome

May 17, 2010
Calgary
Felt uneasy about this until I saw Karlsson out. And then I got offered tickets to the game and will be wearing my lucky Jagr jersey. Undefeated so far...even if it's only two games.

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
Sharks will be in tough with the dry air, cold air and the altitude tonight.
Flames 4 Sharks 2

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
I’m not so sure about Bennett fighting Kane. Probably not a good momentum swing for us. Only real benefit might be Bennett waking up after a few on the chin and the tradeoff considering Kane is a better player

Kane is a really solid fighter though. Strong guy and he’s got a really long reach which means everything in a hockey fight if both guys grab a fistful of jersey

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Haven't been able to watch a Flames game from puck drop since before the All-Star break. Let's go!

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Hammer is in.

giphy.gif

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Yeah, I'll take George Canyon over this lady any day of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad