GDT: Flams (34-14-5) vs Shorks (31-16-7) - Feb 7 | 7PM MST | SNET-W

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Will edit with lineups. Expect Rittich to start. Also expect fireworks in this game.

Discuss

EDIT:

Rittich vs Jones

Hamonic game time decision for Flam
Karlsson (Erik) out for Shork

Last edited:
Reactions: Sk8M8

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
I expect a physical game tonight. Karlsson is not currently with the sharks on their western Canada road trip, that helps

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
I hope the 2nd place Calgary Flames play hockey well and get, but don't need, strong goaltending and get, but don't need, positive luck against the 4th place San Jose Sharks, and therefore win this relatively meaningful National Hockey League match.

Reactions: Sk8M8 and Janks

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
Unpopular opinion - aside from playing his regular game, the only thing Bennett should do tonight is chirp.
You mean he shouldn't blow up their rookie D man in the last few minutes of a game that was already over?

I hope he fights Aaron Dell even if Jones is starting.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
You mean he shouldn't blow up their rookie D man in the last few minutes of a game that was already over?

I hope he fights Aaron Dell even if Jones is starting.
Nah I think he shouldn't answer the bell and let the Sharks try and make him "pay" by chasing him around all night taking stupid penalties.

I have no doubt he'll fight someone though.

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
Maybe Cassie will get her "playoff atmosphere" tonight as opposed to her (Huh?) call for the Carolina game...…..

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
But what if one of their players takes it out on one of our local women at the bar?

Last time sharks were here, my buddy ran into Dillon, Kane and a couple other guys at Craft/National on tenth.

His friend, a girl, was like ‘I’m going to go talk to those guys!’ Walked over to the table was like ‘hey guys’ and Kane literally was like ‘no’ and turned away back to the table. I love how much respect NHLers/athletes have for women.

Turning Mangiapanese

Jun 18, 2011
Last time sharks were here, my buddy ran into Dillon, Kane and a couple other guys at Craft/National on tenth.

His friend, a girl, was like ‘I’m going to go talk to those guys!’ Walked over to the table was like ‘hey guys’ and Kane literally was like ‘no’ and turned away back to the table. I love how much respect NHLers/athletes have for women.
Don't see exactly how that is disrespectful to women in general? Sounds more like disinterest towards random strangers trying to hook up with him.

Sparky93

Dec 30, 2010

More athletes careers/relationships are ruined over assault allegations or paternity suits than anything else. It’s actually pretty smart. If you’re not interested, why would you talk to a random stranger, that 9 times out of 10, is only approaching you because you’re a famous athlete, that makes a tonne of money. Especially on the road, you’re just asking for trouble, guys or girls.

hockfan1991

Jun 29, 2010
More athletes careers/relationships are ruined over assault allegations or paternity suits than anything else. It’s actually pretty smart. If you’re not interested, why would you talk to a random stranger, that 9 times out of 10, is only approaching you because you’re a famous athlete, that makes a tonne of money. Especially on the road, you’re just asking for trouble, guys or girls.

Kane unfortunately has had alot of drama, been dealing with baby mama drama to start season and after hot start i think affecte his play. Now he seems to be settling in and finding his groove.

I ran into him couture ward etc in downtown san jose drinking downtown after the playoffs.

Couture had no problem taking pics and i have me and him doing a shot my gf recorded it not sure if he knew or not. But he was on my snap having no issues lol. He actually gave me his hat. have it at home. Obviously he was little toasty and didnt have anything hanging over his head like kane.

But kane was being responsible no pics but shook my hand and talked with me for about 10 mins, that was before he signed his contract. So i understand laying low and ramifications are larger for some then others.

Reactions: 209

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Bennett will no doubt get into a fight and Kane and especially Thornton will no doubt do something dirty.

It'd be nice if Prout would fight Kane though, so Bennett doesn't get hurt and because it is a much better trade off.

If the refs come to work and call a fair game the Flames should be on the powerplay for half the game.

Reactions: Sk8M8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->