Post-Game Talk: Flames win first BoA 4-3! Czechmate, Oilers.

Remember2004

Oct 20, 2010
O god... Reading the Oiler fans on their GDT is painful... Wishing one of Glencross, Hudler, or Cervenka year long injuries tonight.. "Feaster is so fat" jokes... Pretty disgusting when the bottom of the food chain is so arrogant/cocky...

I'm sorry but they're one of only two teams to ever draft 1st overall 3 times in a row in NHL history! Proud? That's something to be ashamed of... Pathetic homers up in deadmonton.

I'm surprised they aren't planning their cup parade yet...

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
This GDT made me laugh.

Good job.

It'll be a fun game to watch tonight.

I'm not going to wish you luck though. That wouldn't be very genuine.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Honestly though, Flames usually play well against Edmonton. Here's hoping Iggy and Cammy break out tonight!

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
Sorry about what? Want to get Calgary's perspective of Edmonton just go to CP. Place is calling to injure Hall and Yakupov with year ending injuries as well as insulting our fan base as a whole. It is rediculous and they should be embarrassed. Talk about a jealous fan base. Oh let me guess??? 30-30-29 and we are building something special. It gets old
Sorry, I am ranting about a lot that has been said on a different forum, but I see it here as well. You guys are the LAST team who should be complaint about what other fan bases are saying. Despite what you might think, Calgary is rarely mentioned in ANY of our discussions because you're not that interesting. The same can not be said in reverse for you guys.

I'm hoping for a good game here and good luck, but those who live in glass houses........

We aren't Calgary Puck. Most of us avoid it for a reason. It's the Mos Eisley of Flames sites.

Gonna be at this one tonight. Really hoping that the Flames show up and Cervenka and Hudler make a splash.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Based on those highlights, it doesn't look as if Cervenka is very fast. I'm sure, however, Feaster and his scouts wouldn't have brought him on board if he couldn't handle the NHL

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Based on those highlights, it doesn't look as if Cervenka is very fast. I'm sure, however, Feaster and his scouts wouldn't have brought him on board if he couldn't handle the NHL

From the highlights, it looks like he is a great finisher, so maybe that why they brought him in? Plus, he has a great shot.

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto

If you want Cervenka to look fast just play him with Hudler.

Huds is so slow you need a sundial to time him. He's got a great shot though and moves the puck well just don't expect him to win any footraces.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC

I think he looks alot and plays alot like Tanguay if he can be a poor mans Tangauy we could have a real deadly top 2 lines.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
I hope the Oilers continue their pace of 6.5 penalties a game seeing as we have one of deadliest power plays in the league and it is only getting better with Hudler and Cervenka coming in.

I Hate Blake Coleman

Bandwagon Burner
Jul 22, 2008
Saskatchewan
I just hope the Flames win.

Every game the Flames have been showing progress. Game 1 against San Jose saw the Flames play one period, Game 2 saw the Flames give a better effort, Game 3 saw the Flames play hard the entire game.

These guys are (over)due for a win.

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
I just hope the Flames win.

Every game the Flames have been showing progress. Game 1 against San Jose saw the Flames play one period, Game 2 saw the Flames give a better effort, Game 3 saw the Flames play hard the entire game.

These guys are (over)due for a win.

Agreed. I expect a big win tonight! :handclap:

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
I think he looks alot and plays alot like Tanguay if he can be a poor mans Tangauy we could have a real deadly top 2 lines.

That sounds good to me. We don't have the fastest group anyways. But we need to set the tempo for the series by keep moving.

Does anybody know if Kipper's a lock for goal?

Nordberg

Sep 22, 2009
Landskrona
Sorry about what? Want to get Calgary's perspective of Edmonton just go to CP. Place is calling to injure Hall and Yakupov with year ending injuries as well as insulting our fan base as a whole. It is rediculous and they should be embarrassed. Talk about a jealous fan base. Oh let me guess??? 30-30-29 and we are building something special. It gets old
Sorry, I am ranting about a lot that has been said on a different forum, but I see it here as well. You guys are the LAST team who should be complaint about what other fan bases are saying. Despite what you might think, Calgary is rarely mentioned in ANY of our discussions because you're not that interesting. The same can not be said in reverse for you guys.

I'm hoping for a good game here and good luck, but those who live in glass houses........
I for one don't go on CP for this very reason. Either way that would not justify your fanbase acting like idiots as well. Stay classy, friend.

Svenner

Dec 2, 2008
Montreal, QC
As long as the oilers don't do the flying V we'll be fine

012413_flyingv.jpg

:sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad