GDT: Flames vs. Sharks - 7pm MT - SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Flames fail on the PP and San Jose takes the lead like 3 minutes later.

I would really like it if our coaches could just exit the building and let the players do what ever tf they want.

Reactions: Sk8M8

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
**** this garbage season. We outplay the other team, but the results don't show. It's either the goaltending and special teams crapping the bed, or the offense is. We get goalscoring, goaltending craps the bed, or we get goaltending, but then we can't score.

Tired of it.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
1st Career Hatty.

I said this over and over, we need this guy.
tenor.gif

Mind you he'll be a free agent soon, right?

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Score 3 at home in first half of game .Sadly, w this group we will need 10 tonight to win. Zero big saves, horrific .I need to make dinner. Back for the 8-4 goal later in third I guess .

The solid .706 save pct in a somewhat large game. Yes, they're all big now, but wow. Either tremendous or ECHL backup is Smith .What a painful period.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
**** this garbage season. We outplay the other team, but the results don't show. It's either the goaltending and special teams crapping the bed, or the offense is. We get goalscoring, goaltending craps the bed, or we get goaltending, but then we can't score.

Tired of it.

I know I sound like a broken record but coaching f***ed up bad with that 5 on 3.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
The only thing worse than watching Kane fluke out a hat trick against the Flames would be watching that POS wearing a Flames jersey.

He could score 1,000 goals tonight and it still would have been a great move not to add him to our team at the deadline. A absolute plug on the ice and a POS off of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad