GDT: Flames vs Sens @ 3pm MT

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Alright. Talked about my Monahan jersey purchase creating a two goal game for him in 2015. He then pots one now. 6.5 yrs later. Someone else, whose Jersey did you buy and have them score that night (that's still on the team)?

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Kylington is marvelous. The way he can move the puck in a split second is something sorely lacking on our back-end. This is exactly what we need them to do to open up space for our forwards. If we could inject Valimaki and Kinnvall into our back-end, I'd be much more confident about our scoring

Congrats to Monahan too. He's been working hard. Really deserves it

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Why the f*** would you sign Gudbranson? Ah, one pylon wasn't enough so you needed to add Zadorov you thicko. Horrible scouting management that cost monies as well. Rubbish

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
I’m going to Flames/Knights Dec. 5

We went to Vegas (first time for me) a few yrs back in May and I was hopeful we'd play them so we could go. Sadly we played the avs that yr and the Knights had that game 7 vs the sharks.

Reactions: trv

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Kylington is marvelous. The way he can move the puck in a split second is something sorely lacking on our back-end. This is exactly what we need them to do to open up space for our forwards. If we could inject Valimaki and Kinnvall into our back-end, I'd be much more confident about our scoring

Congrats to Monahan too. He's been working hard. Really deserves it
Liked his shot that just missed top cheddar as well, he is taking some calculating risks which is refreshing. Unlike Hanifin's poorly executed shot (if you can call it a shot) which happened in the sequence shortly after Kylington's miss.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad