Flames vs. Canucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Honestly, the Flames scare me a bit. They seem so reckless in the offensive zone that they get plenty of good opportunities. Their whole team skates all over the ice, and even though it's risky, it pays off from time to time.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Would be interesting to see Getzlaf and Perry out against Sbisa and Bieksa.

Koffein

Mar 20, 2009
Oslo
You mean after the coach disrespected him with that bush league move of announcing Gibson as the starter on the morning chalk board? I'd be bitter too.

Where is the "be careful what you wish for" choice? Neither team will be a walkover.
If I recall correctly Hiller showed up to Gibsons first game having shaved his playoff beard. Say what you want about how Bruce handled the goalie situation, but if I saw a teammate act like that I would be abdolutely disgusted. He was paid well enough to act like a pro.

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
There'd be no excuse for not beating the Flames. Doesn't mean it will be easy, but for a team with serious ambition, that's a team that you have to beat, and that has enough flaws for that to be doable.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
The flames have 3 good forwards who need to be contained. Defense is extremely vulnerable. Even Vancouver (a team with no offensive depth at all) was able to put the puck in the net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad