GDT: Flames @ Vegas, Tuesday December 12 8:00 PM

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Wolf has a very active stick, but I've noticed a few times tonight where he's batted the puck past the defenceman into the corner, with Vegas retaining possession. Better off just eating it a lot of the time, but I get he's taking no chances.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Wolf has a very active stick, but I've noticed a few times tonight where he's batted the puck past the defenceman into the corner, with Vegas retaining possession. Better off just eating it a lot of the time, but I get he's taking no chances.
I think some of that will come with time. Need to build the chemistry with the defense and learn their tendencies

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
The defense trifecta of Weegar, Hanifin and andersson

It's hanifins turn for an OT winner.

Reactions: Tofveve

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Awww.

Honestly, some of the goals Wolf let in were saveable, but this is the type of experience he needs to get better. He also made some excellent saves.

All in all. These past 2 games have been solid efforts against some of the best teams in the NHL.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
9 goals scored these past 2 games and Huberdeau didn't get a single point.

Amazing. Man isn't even our 3rd or 4th best fwd most nights.

Reactions: Boomstick

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Legit starting to wonder if his skill was stolen space jam style
No idea. He's also a -13. Not that its a great stat, but its by far the worst on a team by a decent margin too. He's doing nothing out there. 4 goals in 30 games with top pp minutes, I wanna cry.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
No idea. He's also a -13. Not that its a great stat, but its by far the worst on a team by a decent margin too. He's doing nothing out there. 4 goals in 30 games with top pp minutes, I wanna cry.
I would if I wasn't numb at this point. Tre saved his biggest blunder to the end.

Some Other Flame

Dec 4, 2010
Worst defensive game I’ve seen this team play in years
Just wait. In a matter of weeks to months, the defense is gonna look something like

Weegar-Andersson
Solovyov-Gilbert
Oesterle-DeSimone/Pysyk

Wolf, Markstrom and Vladar are all gonna have nightmares after this season

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad