exRent_ShutOutLogo.gif
TeamShutout-LOGO-1.jpg
55839834.jpg

Even Hrudey said "shutout" on the broadcast... :laugh:

Here's hoping.

Al Lagoon

Feb 22, 2012
Pretty entertaining tilt this.

You might appreciate this: Dubnyk is 4-0 vs. Edmonton ths season with a 1.00 GAA.

Aug 3, 2010
Why Raymond was out there on the last shift, I'll never know.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Seriously, give the Wild credit. They played a flawless road game and barely gave us anything. They had players collapsing in front of the net all night, it was a real struggle to get any shots through. I thought we played okay, but couldn't generate much in terms of quality scoring chances because the Wild didn't give up much.

Can't be mad, I liked our effort.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
The Wild played a great game no question but outside the Gaudreau-Monahan-Hudler line, the rest were largely a mess that couldn't generate anything decent.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Seriously, give the Wild credit. They played a flawless road game and barely gave us anything. They had players collapsing in front of the net all night, it was a real struggle to get any shots through. I thought we played okay, but couldn't generate much in terms of quality scoring chances because the Wild didn't give up much.

Can't be mad, I liked our effort.

I agree. Sucks that we lost, but don't take credit away from Dubnyk or the Wild. They played a good game.

I'm actually cheering for Dubnyk to do well. It'll just be another kick in the butt in the Oilers' organization.

MuffinMerc

Come watch TV
Jan 23, 2013
I'm happy for Dubnyk finding success outside of the Oilers. He was able to escape after all. Anyways the better team won tonight.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Great chances went both ways all game. The difference came down to one amazing save Hiller didn't make. We didn't get the same luck at the other end. These things happen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad