Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 21, 2014
giphy.gif

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Hope you guys win. I have high hopes for Ortio. Montreal really got away with a lot of tackles and pick plays last night. Hope you guys paste them. Also I'd like Jooris to get some. He needs a goal in the worst way.

Thanks for the kind words. I hope we paste them, too, but my hopes don't get up the same way they used to. I just hope we don't embarrass ourselves for a few games in a row, and then we can start shifting the focus to winning.

On that note, we're on a one-game not-embarrassing-ourselves streak! :handclap:

Seedling

Tier 7 fan (ballcap)
Jul 16, 2009
Canada
Thanks for the kind words. I hope we paste them, too, but my hopes don't get up the same way they used to. I just hope we don't embarrass ourselves for a few games in a row, and then we can start shifting the focus to winning.

On that note, we're on a one-game not-embarrassing-ourselves streak! :handclap:

I really like the make up of the Flames. It'll be better I think. The last two games have been much better and guys seem to be finding their chemistry again. Gaudreau behind the net the other night....wow. I'll be watching tonight. I think the team looks ready to get back to where they were last year. Just some growing pains but all the pieces are there IMO.

I thought Bennett and Jooris had some good shifts together. They seem to be developing chemistry and Bennett looks terrific. I really love his compete level and edge. The Gilmour comparisons were pretty accurate I think.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Just realized Bollig is scratched. Good.

I've defending the Boll since the start of the season. He had an awesome pre-season and I thought he'd continue rolling into regular season... but man, did he ever not. Just bad penalties and a random fight to show for it.

Grant played well enough; he deserves his spot. If it's not adding insult to injury; Montreal started Price in favour of Condon against Edmonton. WE'RE getting the backup. Time to put up in Calgary.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I've defending the Boll since the start of the season. He had an awesome pre-season and I thought he'd continue rolling into regular season... but man, did he ever not. Just bad penalties and a random fight to show for it.

Grant played well enough; he deserves his spot. If it's not adding insult to injury; Montreal started Price in favour of Condon against Edmonton. WE'RE getting the backup. Time to put up in Calgary.

100% agree. He looked like exactly the player we traded for in pre-season, and he's just gotten worse and worse with each game.

Janks

Pope Janks
Jan 7, 2010
Calgary
100% agree. He looked like exactly the player we traded for in pre-season, and he's just gotten worse and worse with each game.

You mean the poorly-timed fight that killed momentum, and the stupid penalties aren't what we traded for? :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad