GDT: Flames @ Sens Mar. 8 - One Pesky Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
Thank god. Anderson, Karlsson bail out our top 2 forward lines and that Boro-Gryba pairing which got exposed as soon as those 2 lines started coasting.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Lehner is better at shootouts this year. Easily.

Really improved in that area.

Yeah, just looked at the stats, you're right. I was going by the eye test, but the W/L stats don't back it up at all.

The funny thing is that Lehner and Andy have an identical shootout Sv%. It seems the reason Lehner has 3 W's and Andy has none is just variation and clustering.

Baby Ryan

Jan 6, 2014
Ottawa, ON
Finally. They better have some interesting answers and questions for the post-game interviews.

I will lose it if it is something like "We managed to get the two points so that's all that matters."

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Finally. They better have some interesting answers and questions for the post-game interviews.

I will lose it if it is something like "We managed to get the two points so that's all that matters."

they should be grilled for blowing that lead

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
The Anti-Anderson sentiment around here is hilarious.

Team stops skating and gives up 24 shots in a period and people are looking for blood on the goalie and not the 20 guys who did nothing in front of him in that period.

SlyDawg

Feb 12, 2015
Nepean, ON
This better be a lesson to them to never ever coast in a game again. (Fat chance, one can hope though)

Always always always always keep pumping the goals in. No matter the lead being 7-0.

Sensrule

Aug 30, 2007
My heart, I just can't right now! Should have won in regulation, hope that doesn't burn us in the end if it comes to a tie break situation to determine that last playoff spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad